Is cloning dead in 2023? I'm stuck!

ovoens

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi, !'m from the UK and I have tried to clone my own debit card and Im very close to cashing out but still cant do it.

I bought the jcop J2A040, msr, omnikey, magstrip writing software, emv software (many of them). First I write t1 and t2 into the magstrip, delete jcop files and format the card with jcop english, then I change the atr with ATRTOOL 2.0, then I write the track 2 data with the emv software. I have tried all x2 versions i was able to find, every little change in the data I input into the software, visa, mastercard, credit, debit... Then I check the info in cardpeek and everything seems ok every time bot then I go to the atm and try to cashout. I insert the card, enter the pin, select the amount and IT LITERALLY SAYS "PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR MONEY" or something like that, then after 5 seconds it says there was an unknown error bla bla

There's all this people showing videos of them cashing out and I cant manage to do it.
I need help and I promise to give away my first cashouts to whoever helps me cashout. My tele is @ ovoens
I have been scammed 3 times already and I just want honest people to help me cashout, I have tried to cashout at least 15 minesmany times IM NOT JOKING: I WILL give you my first cashouts.

Thank you

z3ds3c

Reaction score
Telegram
@z3ds3c
Hello.
Try recording tracks with this software:

What type of dumps are you recording? Perhaps 201 comes with the chip, but you need 101.
Bro m in morroco I can't use an none Moroccan dc or cc dump how I can get dumps by myself physically or wirelessly and thx

ovoens

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys I finally Cashed OUT!!!!!

First of all thank you for everyone who helped me on telegram.
4 guys have given me software they had and I tried them but didnt work. Finally some dude gave me a free license to his software and it worked!!
In case anyone is interested: I was getting my dumps from bigfat cc and the software from a guy on tele named @ realsaturn and the hardware is omnikey and j2a040 blanks. Again thank everyone who helped me, I was desperate and about to quit. Cloning is NOT DEAD in 2023 guys dont give up.

binzo

Reaction score
Hi

4 guys have given me software they had and I tried them but didnt work. Finally some dude gave me a free license to his software and it worked!!
In case anyone is interested: I was getting my dumps from bigfat cc and the software from a guy on tele named @ realsaturn and the hardware is omnikey and j2a040 blanks. Again thank everyone who helped me, I was desperate and about to quit. Cloning is NOT DEAD in 2023 guys dont give up.
I'm from UK too, please can you kindly give me full breakdown on software and hardware required. I have access to high balance premium dumps. Im willing to give you my first cash out just as you did to get ahead. Many thanks

brownpickle

Reaction score

are you selling any of the cloned cards, or are planning to do so?

if so, id be interested in buying.

james946

BANNED
Reaction score
my dumps from bigfat cc and the software from a guy on tele named @ realsaturn and the hardware is omnikey and j2a040 blanks
BROO I just cashed out $500 Thank youuuuu! This is exactly what I was missing 👆👆. thank you soo much

lilprimo

Reaction score
did register only to say realsaturn is a scammer. his software doesnt work and he wants 200ound than want 150 for the key than wants another 150 and send you the scam software. his btc adress is bc1qq3ww02fhnlhm2a5n8x9jp5ahw8vvjgeaxfmead.

dont fall for him !!!

Deusbuyer

Reaction score
Bro m in morroco I can't use an none Moroccan dc or cc dump how I can get dumps by myself physically or wirelessly and thx
Tnsab 3la wlad bladk, at least clone in countries where the bank sistem helps people to get their money back, you just fucking people who can even eat

willydumpy

Reaction score
Hi
Hi

I'm from UK too, please can you kindly give me full breakdown on software and hardware required. I have access to high balance premium dumps. Im willing to give you my first cash out just as you did to get ahead. Many thanks
I am very interested in learning this skill. I got scammed several times now trying to buy clones that i decided to do it by myself. Is there any chance to get kind of a full breakdown? I am willing to give away my first cashout aw. thanks

Reaction score
Im having a similar issue.. I know how to do everything, have all the software and hardware. but im having the dam-nest time with Jcop, it will not erase nor format the J2a040 card. I dont know if im missing something or if the software is bad, tho Ive gotten 3 different ones and they're all doing the same thing. Im just stuck and ready to rip my hair out because i cant figure it out.

kakashi

Reaction score
Hi

I am very interested in learning this skill. I got scammed several times now trying to buy clones that i decided to do it by myself. Is there any chance to get kind of a full breakdown? I am willing to give away my first cashout aw. thanks
I have the method but haven't worked on it but I can connect you to the guy who teach me