Is anyone real out there?

henrysoto711

BANNED
Reaction score
is anyone real here or do people just like scamming $50 here, $100 there and then once in a while catch a sucker for over $100?

how do you buy real cards, bank logins, paypal accounts?

or is it all just a bunch of bullshit?

when someone is real and not a ripper (i have been ripped twice so far), please PM me with a bonafide offer and fair swap - escrow or send one card first or whatever. there is no problem whatsoever on my part! i have money. REAL money and do what i say and what i promise.

maybe this is just the industry - its scammers, scamming scammers?

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
We are all a figment of your imagination.

All your base are belong to us.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Everyone gets ripped, its a learning curve in this game. You'll eventually find good suppliers and when you do, all your losses will be recouped ten-fold.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Indeed. I've been doing this for 15 years, starting out getting the info myself whilst working in a store and then using it for my own purposes. Back then CC transactions were done with carbon paper so it was extraordinarily easy to do. Then i had a regular supplier for years who i got the CC info from, until he retired about 6 months ago. That is the reason i had to come looking for suppliers online, and its a completely different ball game. From every 1 genuine seller, there is 20 rippers, and i don't think thats an exaggeration. I've been ripped a few times, but now i'm making quite a lot of money for doing very little. In fact, making more now than i ever did. Long may it continue. :D

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
just gotta read in between the lines man. whoever said crime was easy lied =(

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
but am looking forward to a day when someone is classified as verified it means you can actually trust that person cos there has to be some kinna trust even between two thieves

Reaction score
From every 1 genuine seller, there is 20 rippers, and i don't think thats an exaggeration. I've been ripped a few times, but now i'm making quite a lot of money for doing very little. In fact, making more now than i ever did. Long may it continue.

PACM@N- That is an understatement to say the least. i would say more like 100 to 1 rippers to sellers, but if you got common sense you can get the ratio down to about 20 to 1...HOPEFULLY lol

whoever said crime was easy lied =(

NOBODY said crime was easy.....They said crime doesn't pay....and boy were they DEAD wrong.

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm me on ic2 632932532 if u can cashout dumps.... if u are genuine u will make money from me and for urself... i give only one chance for u to proove yourself