Iphone serial&imei

wireless

Reaction score
Sounds good bro pm me or icq me asap im very intersested icq: 571231784

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
I have added and emailed everyone, man if i had a way around those stupid superheros drivers in my area i would not sell this at all but apple use only fedex here,i dont understand they are paid crap to deliver boxes if i was a driver i would get on it with the guy lollll, i have had offers about partnership but making calls, shipping phones to someone then waiting ect ect and splitting 50/50 of the phone sale is long and complicated for what i get in the end unless someone has a link in fedex or something
in the end its not to worth it for me , otherwise im down for something interesting because they have one of the worst security by phone ever i get 90% acceptance, i got couple cc from a friend and
i just bought cvv with the bins that went through and it goes through almost all the time or giving them a second cc# wich is same bin,all you need is cc with 3digit and expiarry and you give the delivery address and the name you want dosent mater :).... so looking for offers guys i have some spots in my area to card !! im sharing all this anyone can do it ,the hard part is the good serial&imei still under the original apple warranty, i will post in the futur other things like
that to help guys make some $

Last edited:

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
Abuse your address? Get drops!

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
yeah i know but if it was when iphones came out it would of been worth it for me to pay people
and their drops...i do this myself lol ,my country is weak on carding security so im going that way:), plus im tired of working with or for shit carders from my area..

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
i really apreciate all you guyz for the drops but i need my tipper asap as my spots are getting impatient lol or might die im interested in partnership when its really worth it plus with drops there is allways that little trust issue we all know of i might get ripped once or twice before lol...if no one buys this week ill try drops...dont want to go advertive this on iphone forums i did this here to help some guyz with some ways to some $ by themself therefore excluding trust issues:).....I CAN CHECK WHEN ITS DELIVERD 2MN AFTER THROUGH FEDEX SITE SO IF NO ONE BUYS I WILL TRY OUT SOME GUYZ..

Last edited:

wireless

No comments