Invite Voucher for CS

Burner

Reaction score
Hi,

i´m activ in many boards and would like to have 2 invite voucher for csu.

What should i do to get some? Thx for help and

best regards:cool:

uglydoll

Reaction score
i want that to need 2 voucher so i can get some verified vendors cause there are only rippers that say they got stuff but they got nothing

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yes may i also get and invite. they have so many rippers you don't know who's real and who's not. onemin they rippers in one site and then the next they not rippers te other sites. it is ripper or no ripper cause this is no game this is real people.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:06 AM ----------

yes may i also get and invite. they have so many rippers you don't know who's real and who's not. one min they rippers in one site and then the next they not rippers te other sites. it is ripper or no ripper cause this is no game this is real people.

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Vouchers

Hi there fellow carders

its not easy to get inside CSU, and many sellers/vendors that are/were on CSU are active here to....

just check the verified section for vendors and sellers, and deal with them and not with somebody who is just registered at forum!!!

Get active on forum, answer beginners question and give assistance to forum. You will get noticed and maybe you will get vouchers.

There are many menbers from CSU also active here...just keep that in mind

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
yes may i also get and invite. they have so many rippers you don't know who's real and who's not. onemin they rippers in one site and then the next they not rippers te other sites. it is ripper or no ripper cause this is no game this is real people.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:06 AM ----------

yes may i also get and invite. they have so many rippers you don't know who's real and who's not. one min they rippers in one site and then the next they not rippers te other sites. it is ripper or no ripper cause this is no game this is real people.

I do not kno what all the fuss is about rippers. Number of quality dumps vendors advertise on CI. Fozzy is great in terms of quality, near 100% valid base. cocaino is reliable...nice guy and sends dumps quickly after payment. BadB has good online shop that I never had problems with. Contribute useful info to CI and others will take notice.

If anyone needs voucher for Carder SU and has invite for Darkode, I am interested in chatting. But must prove yourself first and that I can trust you.

Last edited:

Wayllising

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol how are you active in the forums, but yet you only have 1 post. Sounds like a ripper to me.

Dr. Claw

Reaction score
cant reg for site no more for some reason i have tryed to reg friend but support never online and no reply on messages just seems like it cant be done if i could i would good site but has gone down hill recantly now only for dumps not cvv and not even that good for dump the site seems to have been taken over and not by good ruler. prob a brit! them allways shitheads

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
2Dr. Claw support in icq every day. icq: 7788877
Just used invisible mode always (looks like offline) Just write him & he will reply.

But..

For registration necessary have 2 guarantors (vouchers) from someone of forum members. Need that they invite you. Only in that way u can register on csu !

Former

BANNED
Reaction score
How can u get vouches then? there are like 4700 accounts on that website, seems odd that everyone got 2 vouches.

C

capac

If somebody get access to a forum with vouching and after do somethin "wrong" like ripping somebody i think the vouchers have to be banned too... so ONLY ppl that REALLY KNOW who they are vouching for is doing that.
If ppl can post here asking unknown users to vouch for them .. then the vouching system is useless :)
How HELL ppl like Gucci etc can ask to forum users that maybe even never dealed with him to "vouch" for him???

A vouch have to be done from soebody that REALLY KNOW and DEALED with the man that he is vouch for. Coz vouch for somebody = respond for his actions!

I hope admins will considerate that.