Invite Voucher for CS

Jhon Walker

Reaction score
when vouch then contact 620004571 and tell its from carders.pro i will check and u get the gift, please thanks!!

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
d3mnt and chantelle7 are carder.market sherlock holmes detectives. This forum was once a mighty fine forum.....i've signed up for a new account just to stay in touch with my russian friends, not because of guys like you.
Chantelle7's reputation is 113, d3mnt's reputation is 67, i wonder what good you have posted to get a reputation that high.
The people who run this site must either turn of that reputation READ : EGOSYSTEM or have a look at all the kids giving out reputation like candy.
This community here is so sick....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:52 PM ----------

d3mnt and chantelle7 are carder.market sherlock holmes detectives. This forum was once a mighty fine forum.....i've signed up for a new account just to stay in touch with my russian friends, not because of guys like you.
Chantelle7's reputation is 113, d3mnt's reputation is 67, i wonder what good you have posted to get a reputation that high.
The people who run this site must either turn of that reputation READ : EGOSYSTEM or have a look at all the kids giving out reputation like candy.
This community here is so sick....

Keep giving me - d3mnt, i dont care. You giving me -1 each time i post something shows what a narrowminded motherfucker you are.

NightLife

Reaction score
Hey Bro's

I'm NightLife an i would like to join your community.
I come from germany and i want to lern something about carding etc.

My pros are prof. carding and make some money. I want to improve myself.
That is the reason why I've registered and looking for 2 vouchers.

greetZ

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
fuck_you
why you send my amassege and say my i am gay ??

demnt is fucking gay he is mister gayparade amsterdam

he is HIV infected

h1dd3n

BANNED
Reaction score
what kind of info? PM

ditd1978

Reaction score
Hi,

german scene guy wanna reg without vouchers, 33 LR ready, admins please send me pm how to proceed.

Thanks

user35

BANNED
Reaction score

kidgordones

Reaction score
hello friends, i am a coder and spammer of bank accounts i am worked in brazil, spain and portugal, i am have very big spam all countries and code programs send money from victm machine then victm go online appear a page for pic information need for validate trasnfer and after person click o out i am invisible the browser and send the commands for make trasnfer, i need partner with cashier all countries, if you have good countries for work i am make a program for pick all banks tou say, i am spam you only pick money and send my percentage.

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
you say you're a spammer, let me verify. To inbox successfully, one of the main requirement is spf records, domain keys and __________

answer the blank and you'll get a vouch.

kidgordones

Reaction score
my friend i am have a lor of traffic all countries, i am already spammed emails, need reverse dns, good servers, spf record, domain keys, sender id, i am have system send emails to hotmail all inbox with ssh debian servers send 50k inbox with one ssh or more, i am have my system i am pick the hotmail login and contacts and i am send the from field the hotmail id of person to contacts of this person and all emails go inbox, i am in one day in brazil infect 20k persons.
this is one of my counter of my softs, in the exe i am put to access this redirection for count what some victms have, is not clicks is infects clicks i am have more 150k daily brazilian and i make spam any country, my programs is the best in brazilian for businness accounts, im brazil the person mahine is registered, businnes banks only send trasnfer of the victm pc if log of my pc only view amount in account not make trasnfer, i am send trasnfer from vicmt pc.
http://alturl.com/nvhm3/pw=TeLuH

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:28 PM ----------

i am borland certified coder, make the soft in delphi my softs in brazil is the best on country.
other conuters
http://alturl.com/yk5ui/pw=muSem
http://alturl.com/89gm2/pw=uquMe

kavga1

Carder
Reaction score
kidgordones, pm me i am strong in germany,holland,denmark,turkey,egypt,and so on..can cash out bank logins in this countries

swalker

Reaction score
Kinordones, PM me if u can deal with UK banks, i got accts ready for drops..