Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

gates

Reaction score
hey bro, i pm just liked u asked and waited for ur reply then i icq messaged u but u havent responded. am i suppose to write something so u can no its me?

paloma

Reaction score
i paid stuff and didnt receive anything for more then 24h, whats going on?? should i be worry?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:24 PM ----------

and i ve been ignored

paloma

Reaction score
i managed to contact him from another icq, when i asked for my stuff he started to ignore me on that one too

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
sad

i managed to contact him from another icq, when i asked for my stuff he started to ignore me on that one too

sad issue:confused:

drew

Reaction score
ANSWER UR ICQ PARTNER, IM WORRIED ABOUT U... COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO OUR RELATIONSHIP.. MAY GOD BLESS U. CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PARTNER.. THANK YOU FOR ANY CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO THIS MESSAGE.

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
please help!! i almost got rip by fake panther icq#636910257 and fake bimal #icq#588054689 be aware and admin please do something about this asap

paloma

Reaction score
Now i can confirm i am ripped by panter. I expect soon i will be banned from forum with some silly excuse. So people while i am still here i want to warn you, panther is fake seller, he didnt send me anything for my 560$ LR.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
paloma what icq no did u contact? give pm.

hidden197

Reaction score
hello friends!!
panther test order. successful!!
quick delivery
fresh approval!!!!!!!!!
PANTHER success!!!!!!!!!!!!

paloma

Reaction score
He contacted me on ICQ, told me to need reboot PC and he will send stuff on my email. It was 8h ago and still nothing....

4realtalk

Reaction score
lr sent to panther talked on icq169408 prior to sending after payment made no reply no delivery very sad that forums allow scammers to be scammed maybe people cooperating with le? but he can keep the change no time for headache. it was just a test real vendors do business

Locorey

Reaction score
panther how can i make the order, if you didn't answer in icq, but you're online?