Introducing Panther`s glows : Asia/Usa/Ca/Europe+Many More Dumps Selling!

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You got PM.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
edited

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Check your Icq!

Reaction score
REPLACEMENT

HEY BRO ITS BEING 6DAYS NOW THAT U PROMISED ME MY 10PCS REPLACEMENTS..AND EVER SINCE THEN U HAVE REFUSED TO SEND..THIS IS VERY BAD FOR BUYERS BUSINESS & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ON YOUR PART PANTHER..
PLEASE SEND MY REPLACEMENT ASAP...IF NOT RECEIVED BY END OF MONDAY, I WILL OPEN THREAD IN BLACKLIST...IF U LIKE U CAN DELETE MY POST BECAUSE U ARE THE MODERATOR FOR DUMPS..BUT VERY SOON JUST LIKE OTHERS BEFORE U..U WILL FALL...

bad_sky

Reaction score
bro i got message you my die dumps for do replacement
why you never giving any answer??
please give me any answer for replacement
if you need do your businuss.......

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
DOESN'T REPLACE AT ALL.
SAID HE REFUNDED WHEN HE DIDN'T! LITTLE SNAKE!
REFUND MY LR BROO!

THANKS,

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
I got $200 of dumps from you. They were all pick-up, invalid account, account not found and declined. Can you resolve this or at least tell me what you will do.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
HEY BRO ITS BEING 6DAYS NOW THAT U PROMISED ME MY 10PCS REPLACEMENTS..AND EVER SINCE THEN U HAVE REFUSED TO SEND..THIS IS VERY BAD FOR BUYERS BUSINESS & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ON YOUR PART PANTHER..
PLEASE SEND MY REPLACEMENT ASAP...IF NOT RECEIVED BY END OF MONDAY, I WILL OPEN THREAD IN BLACKLIST...IF U LIKE U CAN DELETE MY POST BECAUSE U ARE THE MODERATOR FOR DUMPS..BUT VERY SOON JUST LIKE OTHERS BEFORE U..U WILL FALL...

What is bad is your attitude,caps writting ...you got a DEER status and you don`t even know why you got it.You have been replaced twice+bonus,i`m sick of beggers like you.I won`t delete this thread but i won`t replace you,your bussines partnership has ended with Me.
Reguarding you threating me?Greedy shitty buyer,first resolve your DEER status then act big.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:53 PM ----------

bro i got message you my die dumps for do replacement
why you never giving any answer??
please give me any answer for replacement
if you need do your businuss.......

Your pb will be sold. Msg me in ICQ.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:55 PM ----------

I got $200 of dumps from you. They were all pick-up, invalid account, account not found and declined. Can you resolve this or at least tell me what you will do.

Msg me in icq .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:56 PM ----------

DOESN'T REPLACE AT ALL.
SAID HE REFUNDED WHEN HE DIDN'T! LITTLE SNAKE!
REFUND MY LR BROO!

THANKS,

9. I NEVER make REFUND, I ONLY REPLACE!
This User Bought 1 Dump,I Made REFUND.Lookin at His Attitude ,DEER status.End of Story for Salsa.

Last edited:

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
I think maybe your last base was a bad batch becouse all feedback was not positive!
Sometimes in this business this happens!
Maybe when you get fresh base you can send all your previous customers their replacements
I'm sure all will respect this and continue buying

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
First time Buyers and Old Buyers I Suggest You To Read My Terms of Service in the First PAGE!

Reaction score
BIG DIRTY LIAR

panther u are full of shit, and also a dirty liar...
dont think because u are a moderator u can use that to scam me..
i fucking bought 40pcs of dumps from u, and 10pcs were dead...
i sent u the info on dead dumps, and u promised to replaced..
since then u have failed to refund, u scumbag..motherfucker..
show proof that u have refunded..u big dirty liar..

john1000

Reaction score
Panther has superior dumps with excellent quality. I ordered from him and made 50times my investment because he really understand his product to deliver superior quality. He is unlike other sellers that just throw dumps at you so when u go card you see decline for low amounts and look like an idiot. Keep up the good work panther and dont let crappy resellers bring you down.

Unknown01

Carder
Reaction score
How to contact you? In the ICQ unresponsive. I need a dump. I want to register you to the service.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Read rules of my service.Minimum order 150wmz/lr.