international shipping

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
people with experience in this please help and tell me, it seems that its nearly impossible to ship something expensive if billing is usa and shipping is belarus for example i had luck with amounts that are not larger than 1000 usd but anything bigger i failed.
what is the best thing i can do to ship something over 1000 usd.

kalashcc

VIP member
Reaction score
Strongly suggest using VBV cards. Also try luck using billing and shipping same, but to be honest, belarus is flagged zone

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
maybe there is other ways, i heard something that people ship to same contry as billing and then send someone to pick it up, i don't understand how it works but want to know, if someone is doing this please explain.this way i heard they can ship big orders.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
maybe there is other ways, i heard something that people ship to same contry as billing and then send someone to pick it up, i don't understand how it works but want to know, if someone is doing this please explain.this way i heard they can ship big orders.

Huh, all russian guy sdo things like that) Usa drop services

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
there is a lot of worldwide drop service, I mean verified services, use them and reship to you.

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
if i use drop service it's not that profitable, is there any way to not use drop service and still make big orders, i don't have problem with picking up stuff by myself only problem is shops don't ship to my country, so i am looking for ways to ship to other country and then go pick it up somehow, i heard guys do that.

swcarder

Reaction score
As already stated, drop services! Or break your amounts into smaller than 10,000 USD.

imagedisplay_5payz736jqo.gif.php