instore tooo dnagerous nowadays

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
by the way what does Le stand for? loss pr e vention officer?

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
I feel like in-store is getting much more dangerous nowadays...
cameras are being used more to find people
and Le are waiting at stores for this crime and etc...

How do others feel. should we get out?

U're so dumb for posting this post at all. wha t do u mean by should we get out? get out of what? do u think everybody card for fun? FYI some of us do this to take care of our families, pay bills, pay school fees for our children and buy baby milk, so we shld stop doing what we do bcus of LE? when LE is doing what he does to take of his family and pay bills too. do u think he is LE for fun?
Hey listen boy, we dont retreat and we dont surrender. we know why we do what we do.

Ninja

Reaction score
CaptainObvious.png

Thank you very much for letting us know.
:)

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
use hooded jacket u should be ok to card instore but if u re not comfortable i can use invisible for u pm $180 ah ah

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
didn;t think so uncomplicated XD

Last edited:

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
I feel like in-store is getting much more dangerous nowadays...
cameras are being used more to find people
and Le are waiting at stores for this crime and etc...

How do others feel.

Thats why people should let us do the instore carding...the best and most reliable dmps cashout service.....we take out the camera like in the movie....if cannot we have academy award winning make-up artist working with us...also we have carded a good range of black eyed peas clothing style with some fancy hats to match.......and about LE....we have police scanner so we know when they are coming around...and even when they come around we give them some donuts and Kopi Loewak cofffee.....

lionheart

Carder
Reaction score
i doing cashing D+P in India and Srilanka . i can do it fastly and give u result soon bcoz i have 4 boys to work with me . mine is only 25% after i finished my work your percentage sent it by WU or WMZ or Lr anything your wish . if u interested to do Business with me plz pm. i never ripp anybody if u have old base D+P or after you use it also give me i check it give the result with in 1 hour , sometimes me and you also can get something in that also.

Thank u