Instore: I can never seem to get _____

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
I never use t1 and hit target all the time, they just type in last four for anything over 300 in a hot area. The loss prevention guys there wear the nazi looking suits arent on shit, they are there for effect but are relatively harmless, as I have stood there and swiped so many cards with some garbage from royal dumps that the pos said that I have exceeded swipe attempts, lol. they never even batted an eye and I know of at LEAST 5 crews that run in and out of there on the regular. I know someone will say I am crazy but I am comfortable with them running around as I just hung out at different locations to see how they move and have concluded that they are the equivalent of the overhead camera bubbles with no cameras in them, strictly a deterrent for the most part

Lol I know what you mean about royal dumps lol

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
LOL at carding 200 bucks at target, you guys most be really broke. Of course security and cashiers wont pay much attention to you when you do swipes like that, even in big places. It isnt worth it for them to inconvenience all their regular clients to stop some low-level fraud. Try doing over 1K there and it might not go down as smooth.

Carder shark

Reaction score
del

Last edited:

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
walgreen and rite aid r sweet.....everything wrks in there......u just cant go to high on purchase...between 100-250$

jmclove

Reaction score
Gold works better than Buiz sometimes.
But the hell with Target, I can't seem to pull of more than $200 anymore. Used to be better.

Does anyone know if their system of matching signatures actually works?
Does anyone have any problems carding Walgreens?

WALGREENS IS SUCH A BLOW!!!!!!! they ask for the zip on amex they just give so much problems even my visa dump did strange things, they called the manager he said it asked for approval code idk if he meant it was a call or they were asking for cvv but i think it probably was just a call and he didnt really know too much about what was going on but i just paid cash now rite aid is like my best friend :)