Instore carders, discuss the first time you got the 04 code

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
I really would advise against carrying a gun. By using a weapon you are turning a very minor non-violent financial crime that is guaranteed probation if caught into a Armed Criminal Action charge which is guaranteed time in jail/prison. Plus because you used a gun the police will actually investigate thoroughly.

you get caught carding = jail sentence already bro, identity theft is felony

s1lv3r

Reaction score
I really would advise against carrying a gun. By using a weapon you are turning a very minor non-violent financial crime that is guaranteed probation if caught into a Armed Criminal Action charge which is guaranteed time in jail/prison. Plus because you used a gun the police will actually investigate thoroughly.

Your best bet is to prepare in advance and look legit. If anyone tries to detain you or anything just hit them with your fist. Any use of a weapon makes the crime a lot worse.

I AGREE 100%!!! THAT WHY WE CARDING AND NOT DOING ROBBERIES!!:D

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well it was March 23 of 2010 and my friend decided to carding in manhattan i say ok and i told him i will drive u around but will not go out with you coz parking in new york city is like crazy so he have one blank cc and he bought 2 dump online and i have embosser so i embosse 1 b dump on his blank card and he uses another his own old debit card to rewrite he went in GUCCI and ZALES he swiped and he came out with almost 11K stuff and he put in the car and told me to drive him on 5th Ave Apple Store well well he now he try to shop for 5K and when sales rep swiped...o o o guess what Code 04 and the sweet thing is Apple sales rep let engage him for some stuff and not letting him know what is really happening after 5 minutes Cops came in store and there is no way to run now they went to Sales Manager and then to that sales rep saw in the cash monitor and handcuff him and Good Bye... when he appear in court next day he claimed he got job on craiglist and as Mystrey Shop and job requirment is to bring your State ID and SSN and Credit Card and he dont know what they have done with it and swear to God he came out without anything against him and court give decision in favour of him that he is also got victim of ID Theft and he really dont know what was really happening in real life.

danlloyds11

BANNED
Reaction score
wow

thats really amazing!! please anyone knows a legit dump seller pls pm me or send me an email [email protected] of punk ass rippers selling me bad stuff! and also can anyone tell me how i can get registered on track2.name to purchase dumps from their database?...Thnx guy and keep the carding up!!!lol

Ninja

Reaction score
grnkind20
So they have all ur info...
What happend next?

btw. im agree totally what carding is my anti-drug. hahaha! Thats true!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
well my friend, guess what.. i hired a kid at a 25% to swipe in store.. well this kid was swiping from 800 to 2500 per transaction.. in one of those transaction he went into the store and the cashier kept saying that he needed to talk to a manager cuz it needed his authorization. well my worker told me that it was a code 4, well he started to walk out, when the door man tried to stop him.. the store associated place hands on my worker to try to stop him.. but he got away any way.. well i kept my cool and followed him, checking that no one was following him.. now... he gave me the card and just kept his real stuff .. well the man went back to the store.. to turn himself in... once he got to the store they called the police and an ambulance.. my worker said that he was affraid since all he was going to do was to go out for a sigarete since the cashier was playing around with a fk.. transaction, when the doorman.. place hands on him.. hurting his shoulder, and he ran out of fear.. he was taken to the hospital for back pain, and claiming that hist shoulders was hurting from the pulling..

police report, no prove to arrest the guy who was taken to the hospital.. now my worker has a lawyer who got my worker hooked with a physical therapist and who now how much money he well get out of it

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
I've got it once, I was working with a friend and they told us to wait because there was a problem with their system and they called the supervisor over the speaker system. We ended up grabbing the card from the cashiers hand and walked out of the store without a word. After we got out of the store we saw some LP walking behind us so we ran outside of the property.

It's illegal for them to constrain you outside of their property.