Instore carders, discuss the first time you got the 04 code

Data

Carder
Reaction score
The 04 code, going off of memory is pickup/call ...

If you have had this cherry popped... tell us stories :D

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
Say I need to take a leak, walk to back of store, throw obstacle in staff's way and run.

Might be useful to invest some of this hard earned cash we are making into a firearm :). This would be ultimate way to get away.

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
never happened (2 years in store)

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Well, Marina, other guy.. that's good to know. Buying from trusted vendors... that's the only way to assure not getting an 04. To the guy advising the firearm, no thanks. If I have to get a charge I would rather have CC Fraud alone than to have CC Fraud, and whatever else the police can link a gun to.

synapser

Reaction score
back in 05 I had this happen to me. I was working with a team back then so the entire time i pretend i was on the phone with my wife - which in fact it was the look-out guy inside the car... The young kid started looking around for his manager, and told me to wait there. Being this was BestBuy I could see code on his screen so I said ok fine, but I really need to take a piss. He almost didnt know what to say but just pointed towards the bathroom which was by the front of the store. I walked normal towards the bathroom while talking to my guy, told him to move the car and meet me 2 blocks away. As soon as I passed the glass doors, I started running (jogging) while my guy kept looking to see if anyone was following me. Got in the car, stopped at macdonalds to take a shit, and went back to work at the next store. The secret is to keep your cool. It takes cops at least 10 minutes to get there which is plenty of time for you to get the fuck out. Don't panic and simply get the fuck out.

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
Well, Marina, other guy.. that's good to know. Buying from trusted vendors... that's the only way to assure not getting an 04. To the guy advising the firearm, no thanks. If I have to get a charge I would rather have CC Fraud alone than to have CC Fraud, and whatever else the police can link a gun to.

the whole point of gun is to make sure u get away bro, no one who has 1 brain cell will risk their life for TV. register always by door, pull and just walk out to waiting person with get away :)

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think there is no need for a gun.. since no one will lay hands on you. depending on country. just find a way to get out withing seconds.. forget about i have a minute.. motherfucker move.. am coming through

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
i think there is no need for a gun.. since no one will lay hands on you. depending on country. just find a way to get out withing seconds.. forget about i have a minute.. motherfucker move.. am coming through

this. as well, human sometimes do not think, just do in heat of moment. what happens if they move to try block you?

better safe then sorry is my idea, but different people follow different mottos ;)

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
@Strykn @Marina can i ask you from which vendor you are buying dumps ?
if you don´t want to post public i would be very happy about a pm :)

c2f

BANNED
Reaction score
gun is almost a necessity. Even in the states. You have all these vigilante and overachieving fucks running around trying to get their 15mins of fame. If you're worried about an extra charge consider this: A charge is a charge is a charge. I dunno about you guys buy my record is clean and I intend to keep it that way at all costs. Some of you may already have a charge on your records. If thats the case, you'd be considered a repeat offender (if the charge is similar) or get painted as a career criminal by the DA in which case you are FUCKED ANYWAYS.

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
No, a gun will land you on the news.
The best you thing you can carry around is a little pepper spray keychain.
Or maybe even (this is gonna sound weird) start ligting weight, nobody wants to fuck with a big guy. And its not illegal to be a fucking beats.

c2f

BANNED
Reaction score
No, a gun will land you on the news.
The best you thing you can carry around is a little pepper spray keychain.
Or maybe even (this is gonna sound weird) start ligting weight, nobody wants to fuck with a big guy. And its not illegal to be a fucking beats.

Pepper spray and/or a taser gun could be a valid alternative to a firearm. Or.. better yet, brass knuckles that have a taser on them. Google "blast knuckles"

Reaction score
its a bit less effective to say, "LET ME THE FUCK GO" while aiming taser/brass knuckles/ non GUN's......If somebody is pointing a gun at you, your minimum wage job of stopping fraudsters seems a little less worth it..... and you would still get another charge for other "self deffence" items....maybe 2 depending on the state. I'd go with a small gun and rubber bullets.

that way u never risk accidently killing somebody, you got power just pointing/aiming it, it makes a loud noise if u want ur personal space expanded temporarily for a get-a-way, AND you can still fuck shit up with it.

hmm, maybe a starter pistol or blank firing gun COULD be an alternative. real gun is better though

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Seriously, great responses.. somewhat funny. Shouldersurfer I seem to like your badass tactics though.

The closest I had was when I went to American Eagle, which now checks last 4 this bitch behind the counter had to swipe because the self swipe was offline so she entered last 4 and didn't match. I'm standing there saying give me the card the bank must have screwed up.. she says "hold on let me call my manager maybe she can fix this, it happens alot " so I say nevermind I don't want the items and to give me my card and she refuses and says the Manager will have to deal with this so I reach over grab the card out of her hand and you should have seen how big her eyes got, that look of terror as if she thought I was the grim reaper coming to take her soul. I just turned and walked out... when I got outside though I felt great from the adrenaline rush I had though

c2f

BANNED
Reaction score
I'd go with a small gun and rubber bullets.

that way u never risk accidently killing somebody, you got power just pointing/aiming it, it makes a loud noise if u want ur personal space expanded temporarily for a get-a-way, AND you can still fuck shit up with it.

you had me until that part. If you don't want to "accidently" kill someone, just don't have a round chambered. Or keep the mag in your pocket. Walking around with rubber bullets is a sure way to get killed. After pulling out a gun you must be ready to use it. Like i said in my previous post, there are numerous amounts of wanna-be heroes. You have to understand, that when shit goes down, it's not just the cashier you have to worry about. When brandishing the gun, everybody becomes game, because you don't know if the damn redneck standing in the line behind you is packing heat.

grnkind20

BANNED
Reaction score
i remember i placed an order for an embosser and had to wait three weeks to do anything because it was xmas season and mail backed up so to play cards right i waited checking tracking updates. when it arrived i had experienced the worst run ever cards not looking up to par i was rolling on extacy and every store i went to wouldn't take credit for gift cards. the last attempt desperado and shit faced i tried to buy a 500 dollar amex gift card from a store manager.i felt like embosser would assure my safety im a dumb ass. manerger took one look at my home made card and paused asked for my id i said sure. one moment flashed my id from inside my walet and he asked for me to pull it out. i should have known that muda fuka was already thinking my shit was foogayziee but i was shit faced remember. shit heads dont give a fuck about anything.i even saw a cop car drive through the parking lot. so he takes my id and says i think your credit card if a fake. and im going to hand it over to the authority. i took a shit in my pants and and said WTF give me back my card and id! at that point the situation became a a seen ever one looked at me like i was a thief and i continued to demand my cards back. he advised me to leave the store. i said your gonna hear from my lawyer asshole and made my way to the door jumped into my car and smashed out. in the car i thought fuck they are going to look for me i parked around the block and walked back to the store for one last attempt at getting my id back fuck the card i need my id all the info was mine.. marched in to the store and made another seen he said no i called the cops you need to leave this store now and then i thought fuck this im outta here and made a dash for my car which was further this time.. fuck you code 04 fuck you

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
I really would advise against carrying a gun. By using a weapon you are turning a very minor non-violent financial crime that is guaranteed probation if caught into a Armed Criminal Action charge which is guaranteed time in jail/prison. Plus because you used a gun the police will actually investigate thoroughly.

Your best bet is to prepare in advance and look legit. If anyone tries to detain you or anything just hit them with your fist. Any use of a weapon makes the crime a lot worse.