Instant transfer, zelle ect. (need help)

kasper2

Carder
Reaction score
when working with logs + email access what can i do for highest success rate. I don't need tutorials and methods, but rather someone with knowledge in this field to explain how to succeed.

I have following questions:

Which bank is best for instan ach transfers (zelle ect.) in 2021?

How do i know if a bank has email or phone number attached otp for sending instant tansfers, if it has phone attached can i deactivate in the settings or is it a dead end?

What is the sending limit with zelle ect. to be instant and how to avoid going to pending or cancel? i assume i study the account holder behavior and stay in that limit range.

if there is anything else important to succeed working with instant transfers pls share.

Thanks in advance.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Bank and credit union partners are helping us make it fast, safe, and easy to send and receive money. Zelle is a quick way to pay people you know and trust in minutes.
To get started, search the list below for the bank or credit union where you already have a bank account. If you already have Zelle through your bank or credit union, follow the steps to enroll and start sending and receiving money. You are ready to safely send money. And don’t worry. You can still use Zelle if your bank or credit union isn’t listed below.
zellepay.com/get-started

Best banks to work with Zelle:
usbank.com/online-mobile-banking/zelle-person-to-person-payments.html
wellsfargo.com/online-banking/zelle/
citizensbank.com/mobile-and-online-banking/zelle.aspx
m.tdbank.com/sendmoneywithzelle/
ozk.com
citizensbankandtrust.com/online-banking/zelle---frequently-asked-questions
enorthfield.com
firstbankonline.com/personal-banking/personal-online-and-mobile/
chase.com/digital/customer-service/helpful-tips/online-banking/zelle/enroll

For transfers through the Zelle payment system from bank accounts, you always need to confirm the money transfer by SMS (OTP). The code will be sent to the phone of the owner of the bank account.

If you do not have access to the account holder's phone number, then you can change the phone number to your own using the following methods:
1. Changing the phone to your desired number occurs in the bank account settings.
After changing the phone number, it is advisable to wait for some time from 1 to 3 days after which it will be possible to successfully complete the money transfer.
2. If you do not want to change the number in the account settings, then we will resort to the following method - you need to make a call on the bank support hotline. After that, you need to name the correct and correct data of the account owner, after which the operator will change the number. You can name the reason for changing the number - the loss of a mobile phone or a change of mobile operator.
3. If the amount on the account is large, then there is a way to negotiate with the drop service, which will prepare fake documents in the name of the owner of the bank account, and then send the drop with fake documents to the physical branch of the required bank. Using this method, you can immediately cash out the money or make the necessary changes to the contact details of the account owner.

Zelle money transfer limits are set individually by each bank. This information can be found in the user agreement of the bank or carefully study the contract for the provision of banking services online.
The average limit for making a transfer to Zelle is $ 2500. Therefore, you need to split payments into smaller ones if you have a large account balance. It is not recommended to make several large payments in a row.

The main nuances and provisions when working with bank accounts and money transfers:
1. We study the history of payments on the account
2. We make money transfers at the usual time to the account owner
3. We make money transfers for the average amount usual for the account owner
4. We leave at least 30% on the account balance before the subsequent money transfer. Does not try to transfer the entire amount on the balance sheet at once.
5. If you cannot make a payment through the Zelle system, then we try to make a money transfer from the current account to:
- card account in the same or another bank
- account in another bank in the same country
- through the money transfer system
- to an account within the bank
- to a bank account in another country through the international money transfer system - SWIFT or ACH.
Beforehand, do not forget to get the details of the drop from reliable cashing services.

Security and bypassing the anti-fraud system when working with bank accounts:
1. We log in from the usual ip-addresses for the account owner
2. We try to import cookies of the account owner
3. Find out questions and answers to secret questions for entering a bank account
4. We use the real fingerprint of the account owner in the antidetect
5. We work through a mobile banking application, and not through the official website