Instant Cashout Western Union - Мгновенный обнал Western Union от NF service!

spiderweb

Reaction score
ordered an card from this guy prolly in august he delayed me untill this month now dosent even respond its only 500$ or some crap like that i posted here to tell u it`s not a good or reliable guy sadly , watch it when dealing with him

Reaction score
I'm looking for USA cash-out service WU, MG and BANK ACCOUNT for ebay fake auction and craigslist sale scam.

PM for details

Thanks

Am available for wu mg and bank account add me on 628830714

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:12 AM ----------

Anyone Can CashOut From PayPal But I Have Email+Password

MoreThen 1000 PayPal Account With High Balance

I can cash out in Canada in the third day send me your icq pm to confirm u add me here 628830714

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
ordered an card from this guy prolly in august he delayed me untill this month now dosent even respond its only 500$ or some crap like that i posted here to tell u it`s not a good or reliable guy sadly , watch it when dealing with him

open a rip report in the appropriate section and have him ban after contacting ninja since he is a verified seller

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
same isuue with this mate. ordered card. HE give bad card , now wont return when i ask!!. BEWARE

nf8

Reaction score
blockent, i already said you... need 2 weeks for new card. I dont know what card you receive is bad. Tomorrow i will ship you new card.

spiderweb, I sent you card 1 month ago.. But i lost tracking number, becourse i think you receive card. Ok, i will ship you new card. Next week.

Badger, pls dont write here.. ok? who r u?

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Another problem with nf8 is he changes his WU drops details after every 5 minutes. So if you send the money to him and he says he can't pick up due to problems with his old drop than you will have to go back to WU agent and show them your real ID to retrieve your money back. Otherwise say goodbye to your money.

And service is slow as shit, very unreliable!

nf8

Reaction score
Date 12/03/2012 17:37

Batch 122604030

From U6936941 (WUCashService)

To U7694593 (benjamin)

Amount $416.00

I will sent after 15min

cheapbydre

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Zorana Gee interview part four

www.ipadtutorials.info
Zorana Gee interview component 4

Because the interview with Adobe Photoshop product manager Zorana Gee continues from part 3, Zorana discusses her informative 3D for Photoshop: The Ultimate Guide for Creative Pros book, a fantastic resource for graphic designers, photographers, and artists.

Often presenting on Photoshop, Zorana consistently gives exceptional tips in the course of her Adobe MAX sessions in Los Angeles. Then we believed that we ought to really be writing this book. The top way to get the info out is for the group itself to write it.

We had the engineers write their parts and we pulled it together. I wrote a bunch inside the book also. So, I believed we should probably possess a section on workflows written by , Bert Monroy, Russell Brown, and Stephen Burns.

The book is divided into 3 sections - the initial section is an intro to 3D concepts, the second a part of the book is about how 3D performs in Photoshop, as well as the final section on the book is tutorials. The tutorials section is exactly where these known, excellent artists come in and write on creating an actual project.

The book can be a reference guide with some further cool inventive files you are able to download in the Focal Press web site. You are able to play about with all the tutorials. The iPad is among the greatest formats for having the ability to study a number of these 3D concepts simply because you have interactivity with it. Essentially, the app is the first part of the book, the 3D concepts part. The interactivity illustrates the concepts. On each page describing a single on the concepts, you get a tutorial on how that interactive piece is built in Photoshop. These tutorials had been designed by the team. They are not included within the actual book at all so this is additional material.

ipad3 tutorials