Information about Botnets

Gh0st__

Carder
Reaction score
Dear community,

My english is not perfect, but i will try to explain my question as clear als possible[/COLOR

Since a couple of weeks, after being for a long time in the scene (online carding, cc), my interest is going out to the subject botnets. Before i gonna trie to setup a Botnet i want do more research of this subject. I read a lot and my interest go out to the trojan ZEUS or Spyeye. Because i think this 2 are the best at the moment.

For what i wanna use the botnet?
Collecting data (cc's and bankaccounts). Target: The Netherlands.
Now i read a lot of public information about it, that there are feautures that stealing automatic money from the bankaccount and some other exciting feautures. But what is missing, is some own experience of people.

I have a lot of questions. The biggest question i am stuck is where can i buy a private version, with the best feautres? (Rippers, stay away with ure offer :)) How do i stay safe and hidden if the botnet is online, and what are really all the feautures of Zeus/Spyeye? Is it worth if i wanna use it in NL, are there enough features that support collecting NL data (phising, webinjects, etc).What do u recommend me? Zeus or Spyeye? I read also something about Zitmo and Spitmo. The mobile plugin for Android phones that infect the mobile and intercept the message with the iTAN (ING Bank) and delete it. Has anyone hear about this, or even better know where i can get this? And how about taking down the botnet. How is this possible and can u prevent it.

As u see, i am not ready yet, to start with this. And really need more information about this subject. Because i dont wanna do anything without enough knowledge.

Hope some people here have experience with it, and can give me more information about it.

Please no stupid reply's that i am asking stupid questions. I am a serious person, and everybody who has knowledge of this subject is somewhere started to with doing research.

Thanks.

Regards,
Gh0st__

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too, i dont understand how people transfer money from bank accounts if there are random generated pin codes needed etc.