Increase Forum reg Payment Ninja

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
i dont think increase will change much

just be careful, this is an industry where rippers thrive, so youre bound to get ripped every now and then

just learn the signs or something and be cautious, use escrow etc

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
rippers????? in this game, okeyy
has some one ever thought we all mobs .. we steal , so if one guy steals from you would you really go on about on it you loose sum you win sum u l005e so imagine saying oh he gave me half a gram instead a whole key , when you even work in the compound cutting the coke ..

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
i agree on increasin it becuse rippers are alot here, make it like csu.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
how about they make it so even existing members have to pay like 300lr

how would you guys like that?

if youre asking for it to be applied to other people, you must be willing to receive the same treatment

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
I dont think it is neccesary to increase, the forum will be boring and stale, this forum is lively and full with activities and info for all noobs and professional alike, yes rippers are about and we all got ripped at 1 time before we learnt how to identify the fakes from the real. moreover it cant be said enough that C.SU is there as an option.

Ninja

Reaction score
We plan to run csu by the 01.09.2012 for ones who dont want the crowd but quiet place for bus.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
so will i be able to come on there ninja or will i need to pay some sort of fee ?