in the game for over 6 years only

El_Rey

Reaction score
Look I am not worried about the $50 fee looking for my old contacts since I left the game in 2007. If you did business with me back in the days you knew me as The Printer and Fast Eddie. Vouch if your were my customer if not then don't worry I am back out of retirement. So let the fun and money making begin. Those that were close to badb o am still in contact with him once a month.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
old seller who cant afford 50$ fees + Advertising fees havent place at our board .
PS: Old story about "I'm old from 2002 .. " :DD always made me LOL

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Did you just say that you're still in contact with BadB once a month? Well how do you do that, via letters? Didn't your retired ass read that he was busted long ago? Funny.

royalflush

Reaction score
Look I am not worried about the $50 fee looking for my old contacts since I left the game in 2007. If you did business with me back in the days you knew me as The Printer and Fast Eddie. Vouch if your were my customer if not then don't worry I am back out of retirement. So let the fun and money making begin. Those that were close to badb o am still in contact with him once a month.

LOL still in contact with BadB, bro seriously ... nice try