In need of assistance to get started

Reaction score
hi guys, ive recently bought the msr60x, j2a040 unfused cards, and the omni key. i just have a few questions with regards to cloning dumps for atm cashouts. i was able to get the jcop software however im struggling to get the cardpeek and emv software. How and where can i get these softwares for free. and also can i cashout credit card dumps from the US in South Africa and who is a trusted reliable vendor for CC dumps? please help. i dont afford to be scammed

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
EMV X2 Software for working with dumps/cards:

Verified dump sellers:

Reaction score
The emv software keeps on saying "it has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe for more detail". Please advise on how I can fix this and also the card peek software says "the code execution cannot proceed because likgdk-3-0.dll was not found". Also please advise on how I can fix this as well

willydumpy

Reaction score
what softwares are requiered to clone successfully? the blanks and my omni key just arrived

youknowmebih

Reaction score
Having the same
The emv software keeps on saying "it has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe for more detail". Please advise on how I can fix this and also the card peek software says "the code execution cannot proceed because likgdk-3-0.dll was not found". Also please advise on how I can fix this as well
Hey I'm having the same issue with the side by side also , were you able to figure it out... Tele @datboytrap