identity

goku9296

Reaction score
can or is there a fool proof way to change identity start over in us and want to move and start over want to change identity. got legal issues can you help got mobey to spend

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Well in the uk you need to do a deed pole for name change then you can make up I'd on that name apply for credit get legit I'd and slowly move on, but if you have legal problems and police have your finger prints or DNA then if you get arrested all your preivous details will come up.

In the USA I think one way would be to take over a real legit person I'd like a bum or a person who does not use his name for credit and other lifely matters.(if you can find one) them make new ids on that name and live as that person this is one such idea I'm sure there must be others, but the main point for a total I'd change would be if Law enforcement has no record of you,then it is possible for a total new identification.

Anyway good luck

Last edited:

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
Checkout silkroad. If you don't know what silkroad is, google it.

There's a guy who sells legitimate Australian passports. He has an insider in the passport department. Last I checked he was selling for just under 10k worth of bitcoin with a good amount of reviews. If you buy the passport, you will become an Australian citizen, and you can travel the world with it and apply for visas to any country.

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
who is going to spend 10k btc on this tor-shit.

getting a new identity cost a lot more than 10k trust me.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score

maybe if you like to make it difficult on yourself

but that is why you would need a new identity in the first place

swcarder

Reaction score
$10,000 seems like a lot. You could talk a bum out of his identity for $10!!

imagedisplay_hrp7kdoq87o.gif.php

Sociopath

Carder
Reaction score
The pay a bum idea is not a long term solution - at some point thy are going to collect a benefit, need medical care, get arrested (if they don't already have a record) get straightened out and use their identity again or die... in which case your assumed identity is worthless as it will be compromised and could find all your hard work down the tube or find yourself in a world of trouble.

A new identity is priceless and you will pay a lot for a legitimate identity in a western country.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

There are legit vendors on silkroad, I personally have tried out UK passport from there and things went smooth :rocks

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
what seller did you use jurassic?

There is no passports of identity solutions on there at the moment... proceed with caution regardless, silkroad has plenty pf scams as well as legit vendors