i wonder 1k what can do

kash

Carder
Reaction score
In my view, the premise of the question is narrow or flawed. The question failed to share the interests or area of expertise of the 1k holder in this vast carding business. This might have hampered sincere challenging, ambitious or adventurous advices. But, If I were you, I would have rather framed the question to be "what would you (as a carder) do with 1k in your LR account that would double,triple or maximize the return on investment in a specified time"?. Please post suggestions.

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
1000$ ?!!! go buy chocolate and sell them somewhere else

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
This is what I did with my first $1000. This is ASSUMING that you want to go with the Instore route, but this is what I know so I'm hoping it helps you.

1) $300 on an embosser. I didn't buy the tipper just yet, because even on REAL creditcards the tipping wears off, so it really isnt make or break when it comes to proving your plastics legitimacy.

2) $200 on UNEMBOSSED plastics. Although this maybe tough for you, but for me in my city price for plastics arent inflated as they are on the forums. For $200 at that time I managed to get around 30 plastics.

3) $400 on dumps. Choose bins from your city/state because with your limited resources, now ISNT the time to experiment with mixed bins.

4) Saved $100 for "just in case" money.

Again, all of this is focused mainly on Instoring, hopefully others can chime in on other venues you might be interested in.

Hope this helped

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
To triple your worth or more its best you would get into Instore Carding (Dump Business) as you could do bigger swipes and make more money quickly, this would require you MSR/PLASTICS/DUMPS or you could invest some of that money in CC's and organize multiple drops and do online carding... I'd suggest you to use EU CC's for better results and If you don't have the VBV/FullInfo do orders over the telephone...