I was a new person . I got scammed 500$. Please help me get my money back.

skangle210613

Reaction score
I saw his post and contacted him via telegram @Mr_Andersonnn. i want to buy amazon gift card and itunes gift card. he gave me a cheaper price than my market. I want to buy it so I can resell it and make some profit to feed my children. I lost my job because of covid . he said he only sells 10-20 cards for one transaction , not retail to try . i sent him 500$ bitcoin. but then he went out and disappeared and didn't answer me. this money is really important to me because i am raising a small child. please help me how can i get my money back .

1.png

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.png
    3.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.png
    4.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 195909642_483913822903915_6342517777117653959_n.png
    195909642_483913822903915_6342517777117653959_n.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Father

Professional
Reaction score
The chronology of the return of money sent to the bitcoin wallet to the scammer is as follows:

Method 1
1. We are creating a new contact to communicate with the scammer, since he blocked our previous contact.
2. We create a link, following which the fraudster will show (light up) his IP address. There are a lot of manuals on how to create such a link, for example, you can drop a link to a picture.
3. We write to the fraudster on behalf of a new client who wants to buy a product and ask for details for the transfer.
4. We provide this link to the scammer and ask for a refusal to receive or confirm the transfer.
5. We record the fraudster's IP address. Most of them are very stupid and don't use VPN providers.
6. We establish the Internet provider by IP address through any information retrieval service.
7. We determine the email address of the cyber police that investigate crimes in this country.
8. We are preparing a document - a request to the Internet provider to provide data on the IP address of the fraudster (documents can be prepared from drawing services along with printing).
8. We replace the e-mail address of the cyber police with our own and on its behalf we send a competent request to the Internet provider.
9. We receive a response from the Internet provider, which will contain all the data assigned to this IP address - name, surname, address and phone number.
10. We provide the fraudster with this information and require a refund. We threaten to submit data to the police if he refuses to return the money.

Method 2
1. We are preparing a stealer (stealing all data from the user's devices) that bypasses all antiviruses and is automatically installed on any device of the user who follows the link. Including access with cryptocurrency wallets and all other fraudulent accounts.
2. We ask the fraudster to follow this link under any far-fetched pretext.
3. Stealer is installed on his computer and phone and provides us with all the data from his device.
4. We go to his wallet or accounts and return all the money.

The most important thing in these methods is to persuade the fraudster to follow the link you specified to obtain information about him or his device.

Basic rules to avoid fraud:
1. Never make an advance payment!
2. Never try to buy gift cards and other goods for 30-50% of the cost from unknown sellers - this is a complete deception.
3. Offer to make a trail through a reliable escrow service (scammers will immediately refuse or ask to work through an accomplice).
4. Do not trust fake reviews and bogus evidence.
5. Be smart and reasonable and not look for easy money.
6. Learn to independently obtain the necessary material and do not rely on others.

Good2

Reaction score
I saw his post and contacted him via telegram @Mr_Andersonnn. i want to buy amazon gift card and itunes gift card. he gave me a cheaper price than my market. I want to buy it so I can resell it and make some profit to feed my children. I lost my job because of covid . he said he only sells 10-20 cards for one transaction , not retail to try . i sent him 500$ bitcoin. but then he went out and disappeared and didn't answer me. this money is really important to me because i am raising a small child. please help me how can i get my money back .
im sorry to hear that
that this money is for your Children

this is a job wher the Big eat the small
everything is risky here

if you are a Buyer
you shoud protect your Self
you shoud allways buy with Escrow
Escrow is your Shield as a Buyer
please use your shield next time

there is higher chance that this guy you dealing with is scammer than a real seller
when you tell a scammer
do you accept escrow? they will get heart attack
they will immedently say either they dont trust Escrow service or they are not intrested anymore

skangle210613

Reaction score
The chronology of the return of money sent to the bitcoin wallet to the scammer is as follows:

Method 1
1. We are creating a new contact to communicate with the scammer, since he blocked our previous contact.
2. We create a link, following which the fraudster will show (light up) his IP address. There are a lot of manuals on how to create such a link, for example, you can drop a link to a picture.
3. We write to the fraudster on behalf of a new client who wants to buy a product and ask for details for the transfer.
4. We provide this link to the scammer and ask for a refusal to receive or confirm the transfer.
5. We record the fraudster's IP address. Most of them are very stupid and don't use VPN providers.
6. We establish the Internet provider by IP address through any information retrieval service.
7. We determine the email address of the cyber police that investigate crimes in this country.
8. We are preparing a document - a request to the Internet provider to provide data on the IP address of the fraudster (documents can be prepared from drawing services along with printing).
8. We replace the e-mail address of the cyber police with our own and on its behalf we send a competent request to the Internet provider.
9. We receive a response from the Internet provider, which will contain all the data assigned to this IP address - name, surname, address and phone number.
10. We provide the fraudster with this information and require a refund. We threaten to submit data to the police if he refuses to return the money.

Method 2
1. We are preparing a stealer (stealing all data from the user's devices) that bypasses all antiviruses and is automatically installed on any device of the user who follows the link. Including access with cryptocurrency wallets and all other fraudulent accounts.
2. We ask the fraudster to follow this link under any far-fetched pretext.
3. Stealer is installed on his computer and phone and provides us with all the data from his device.
4. We go to his wallet or accounts and return all the money.

The most important thing in these methods is to persuade the fraudster to follow the link you specified to obtain information about him or his device.

Basic rules to avoid fraud:
1. Never make an advance payment!
2. Never try to buy gift cards and other goods for 30-50% of the cost from unknown sellers - this is a complete deception.
3. Offer to make a trail through a reliable escrow service (scammers will immediately refuse or ask to work through an accomplice).
4. Do not trust fake reviews and bogus evidence.
5. Be smart and reasonable and not look for easy money.
6. Learn to independently obtain the necessary material and do not rely on others.
What information do I need to give you? Now he doesn't answer me anymore

Father

Professional
Reaction score
I will help you well. You need to fight scammers and be able to properly resist their actions.

To get started, you need:
1. Register a new Telegram account as the one with which you wrote to him he added to the list of ignored.
2. To study all the ways to obtain its IP address in accordance with method 1.
3. Study all stealers developer according to method 2.

When you're ready we can start implementing.
You can find out the IP address by creating any ordinary script, or find some automatic services that will allow you to do this. If at this stage you have any difficulties, I will write detailed guides on how to do it correctly.

You can talk with the owners of stealers in this section of the forum.

You can also look for other stealer developers. It is not necessary to buy them, they can be downloaded free of charge, but you need to get help in installing, configuring and disguising it in order to unnoticeably download the fraudster. You can receive free consultations on this matter by using the contacts of stealers developers as well as in their telegram chats from other users. They will help you and teach you how to do it right for free.

After that, you will need to write to the scammer from another contact and introduce yourself as a buyer. You must agree to all the conditions and the most important thing is to make you click on the link you specified. For example, you can download that in order to receive bitcoins, he needs to enter a confirmation code using this link, since you sent a transaction with a protection code (this is really possible).

You can use any other trick, your main task is for the mover to follow the link that you give him so that he can catch the stealer (don't worry, not one antivirus detects a good stealer). Everything is in your hands, start studying the manuals and talking with the developers. The faster you do it, the faster you will get your money back.
And as a bonus, you will receive all the other money of the fraudster if it ends up on his wallets and accounts.
But you need to hope that he did not have time to withdraw them and cash out.