i want to earn money.

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I want to earn money with carding but i have no idea on how to. Ill pay someone 5 WMZ to tell me some methods to get some cash off carding online. PM me ur icq or msn.

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
carding online??? you are noob! start on real carding in stores! and i will help with any question !

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
5wmz ? fuck off.

Data

Carder
Reaction score
Don't pay anything, read the article sections around here.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
carding online??? you are noob! start on real carding in stores! and i will help with any question !

for real carding u need a mrs206 and plus sum germ software plus some plastic then u sum it up it comes too atleast 600$ oh yes a laptop too not added

wht if u still get ripped in buying an mrs206

its alot easier then it looks like but its difficult for a noob do to real carding
real carding = real danger

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
well i tryed drops online carding but i have no idea how to enroll i read a tutorial but that person had not so good english so if someone can help me out on enroll that would be great. I tryed newegg.com amazon.com buy.com overstock.com target.com all failed..without enroll.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
well i tryed drops online carding but i have no idea how to enroll i read a tutorial but that person had not so good english so if someone can help me out on enroll that would be great. I tryed newegg.com amazon.com buy.com overstock.com target.com all failed..without enroll.

Now i like your honesty will help u up for sure.....
but i belive there was a tut which was explained properly wait i find it get back to u in a sec

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:15 PM ----------

hxxp://www.carder.market/showthread.php?p=23975#post23975

there u go u need cob not enroll.... Enroll is when u want to send the card to ur place and then go shoping with it
i think k@izer did a good job in rewriting the tut for better English speaking ppl

here a good tut from stell on enroll..... if u r still confused to knw about what enroll is used for

hxxp://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=168&highlight=bank+enroll

change xx to tt

twg

BANNED
Reaction score
lantana is a legit seller

crick

BANNED
Reaction score
find some one to transfer funds in his account ????? :) rent appatment order shit online , send someone to work in a store and buy dumps............................

beast

Reaction score
Hi, I can help u make some money by providing you with some good mobile money sites to card. ICQ me for details : 647210813