I sell Boa Logins usa

sinister

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Bank Of America logins , Only serious buyers , cashiers & partners & drops will be ignored & screenshots available for serious buyers more info SEND PM and i will give my email / icq contact

sinister

BANNED
Reaction score
Up!! Serious Buyers ask me for screenshots and my contact by PM

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
LOL, everybody can make screenshots.. You only need a template of a bank of america 'login page' (you can find a lot here on the forum) and open it in paint or photoshop.
So screenshots are not a proof for buyers!!!

sinister

BANNED
Reaction score
LOL, everybody can make screenshots.. You only need a template of a bank of america 'login page' (you can find a lot here on the forum) and open it in paint or photoshop.
So screenshots are not a proof for buyers!!!

so what i should send the buyer login and waiting him to pay me! get a life am serious and want serious people not kidz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 PM ----------

Serious Boa bank logins buyers contact me by PM for icq # , thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:06 PM ----------

users who sent pm all replied thanks

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
Options:

1, If somebody has boa-s (everyone know its cashable) best thing to find a reliable cashier etc.. You wrote this: "cashiers & partners & drops will be ignored"

2, If you only want to sell these buyers only can trust you if you accept escrow!!!