I need someone who can cashout USA 101 dump asap

nicksmith147

Carder
Reaction score
Hi guys,i need some who can cashout usa 101 dumps bin 546632..pm me your icq if your are 100% sure u can cashout these bin (546632) successfully in your region

NB: No amateur an middle man pls!!!

maixb

Reaction score
546632 costs $15 a dump. Why the hell would anyone want to cash out these for you when they can do it themselves?

nicksmith147

Carder
Reaction score
546632 costs $15 a dump. Why the hell would anyone want to cash out these for you when they can do it themselves?

I have a dump that i cannot cashout in my region and i want someone that can cashout,whats the bad thing in that or u are too dumb to understand the post???Dickhead

maixb

Reaction score
You have "A" dump lol. You must really be short of cash to have to get someone to cashout your $15 dump that you were too stupid to buy in the first place for use in UK.

My guess is you've never even seen an msr.

nicksmith147

Carder
Reaction score
lol...i know your problem ,u need some dumps and u think the dump is too small for u to cashout so why dont u shut your fucking mouth and mind your own business u cunt

Plus the dump i have is not just one so hush up u CUNT!!!

maixb

Reaction score
You really don't get it do you kid?

Why would someone who has access to an msr and plastic cashout your dumps and give you a cut when the can buy it themselves for $15?

It's called common sense you stupid fuck!

nicksmith147

Carder
Reaction score
u such a stupid fool if u cant do it they are some people out there that can do it...so go sit ur ass down and get the fuck out of here

maixb

Reaction score
No one is gonna waste their time cashing out your shitty dumps and the ones that will are going to rip you.

CLOWN!

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
only rippers will msg this dude...NO ONE CASH OUT $20 dumps for 50%..doesnt make any sense at all

steven_4

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro how many dumps of this bin u have to cash will cash them and give u 40% u if u have 20pcs and more pm me 571-919-269