I need some Help

pradaprada

Reaction score
I was trying to purchase some Gift cards on couple sites.
I warm up the site, I make a account, I do everything.
Everytime i when i was trying this my Card was Declined or i got a visa verification came.
But now my i make it to the ''your order got Canceled'' and no Verification came. So i guess my Card is a Non VBV. Amazon ask me for Identity check and the other Sites Cancels my order.
What is wrong? here some steps i do:
My Desk - VPN - Tmac - CCleaner - Dolphin anti detect - Socks5
I buy my Socks5 from Nsocks its always clean 100% and like 30-60 Minutes away from the Cardholder location.
I do a new email on mail.com.
Warm up the Site for like 15-20 Minutes, Do a account, read everything,
I use this time a Discover card with the Bin 519534
Can somebody help me cause i think i do some small mistakes thats easy to fix but i dont get it.

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Possible reasons for failure and rejection of card payment:

1. Purchasing gift cards using Non-VBV cards on the specified sites is prohibited due to the influx of carders. You can use any Non-VBV card, but no matter how hard you try, payment on them will be rejected.

2. You write that you use a Discover card, but indicate bin MasterCard. Discover bin starts with the number "6".

3. You may be using a dirty IP address.
Before work, you need to check it on the sites:
ipqualityscore.com
browserscan.net
fv.pro
You cannot check on other sites, as they show incorrect results.

4. You are using a VBV card, but you need a Non-VBV with a new bin, unknown to the Antifraud system of these sites.

The main reasons for failure can be read in these topics:

pradaprada

Reaction score
Possible reasons for failure and rejection of card payment:

1. Purchasing gift cards using Non-VBV cards on the specified sites is prohibited due to the influx of carders. You can use any Non-VBV card, but no matter how hard you try, payment on them will be rejected.

2. You write that you use a Discover card, but indicate bin MasterCard. Discover bin starts with the number "6".

3. You may be using a dirty IP address.
Before work, you need to check it on the sites:
ipqualityscore.com
browserscan.net
fv.pro
You cannot check on other sites, as they show incorrect results.

4. You are using a VBV card, but you need a Non-VBV with a new bin, unknown to the Antifraud system of these sites.

The main reasons for failure can be read in these topics:
i was using this method to check before i buy my card: https://www.regcollins.com/2023/02/how-to-know-if-cc-bin-is-vbv-or-non-vbv.html
i was check my ip on whoer.net and ipscore but yeah i will try the other sites.
So you think its way easier to do ''CC to BTC'' cause i spent good money on cards to get some gift cards.

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
The specified method for determining Non-VbV bins cards has not worked for a long time. You need to look for another way to test this if you want to succeed in carding.

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
The specified method for determining Non-VbV bins cards has not worked for a long time. You need to look for another way to test this if you want to succeed in carding.
For example, I know that I can try to buy something in a "x" page, and with that I have the answer if the bin is non-vbv or not, but, are there any other methods to verify that information of the cc?