i need a christmas strategy?

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
guy as u know xmas is here and everyone need money...so here is my question to u guys ...i need a schem to make me some quick cash b4 xmas ..i have 300$ wmz to invest. So i dont wana hear buy dumps and go in-storing ...first of all where i am usa bins dont work i have tried and eu bins not a chance cause we have 201 pos machines down here. so please if u have an elaborate idea that u think is good please let me know...i am looking for dumps with zip.... with that i can do something but so far no luck getting any>>> so pliz do share yo tips.

Ninja

Reaction score
Kill anyone who deserve a Xmas present.
Safe and priceless

ladaniva

Carder
Reaction score
Here on last Xmas, everyone was searching for d+p....:D:D:D

xydennek

DEER
Reaction score
go sell yourself you timewaster

you ::: whatever you name is ...u really think i am gona let talk to people i know in real life? think again punk first of all got get a name handle then may be people will take u seriously?Dump punk for all i know u might be a pig...fuck u

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
201 POS machines? Well i instore in EU every POS is 201 but you can still instore pretty easy because so far i didn't saw a POS who can't read both cip cards and have band for swipe cards.

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
dump and zip AMEX is good for usa, and USA with zip is good justbecause it is good toshop with cards with local bins

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes i work in the eu with 101's and dont have any problems the countrys i work in all use 201 pos but also take swipe on the side of the 201 pos so i dont understand how in your country that this is not working
if you look hard enough you will find places to take swipe unless you live on a very small island

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Depends what your resources are man.

If you can get eBays with decent feedback and verified paypals you're golden during the holidays.

People are desperate for high risk items like iPhones/MacBook Pro's. It is easier to convince them to send money outside of PayPal/eBay if you have high feedback than if you have a new account.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Depends what your resources are man.

If you can get eBays with decent feedback and verified paypals you're golden during the holidays.

People are desperate for high risk items like iPhones/MacBook Pro's. It is easier to convince them to send money outside of PayPal/eBay if you have high feedback than if you have a new account.

i have DE ebay seller with 1700+ feedbacks + mail access without paypal