I introduce to you : INVISIBLEPRO

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
^ .

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Invisiblepro i dont know what it is that you're smoking but i do know that whatever is in between your ears is heavily polluted.
I aint a nigga, i aint a bitch, i aint a faggot, i aint a queer, i aint a looser and i dont like to be called one, and especially not by someone like you.
Stop barking and mind your own business.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING.... RIGHT??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FUCKIN EVEN STUPIDER THEN I THOUGHT!!!!!!! AND I THOUGHT U WERE ON RETARD LEVEL FUCK NOW I KNOW UR BRAIN IS JUST NON EXISTENT!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:08 PM ----------

YEAH MAYBE BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY BIZNESS LEFT ALL OVER FORUM. MAYBE CAUSE I NOT WANT LET ANY LE CHECK OUT ALL MY PAST BIZ. MAYBE BECAUSE SOME of the comments BECOME IRRELEVANT. HMMMM, EVER THOUGHT OF THAT? OK.
no, ive seen posts within an hour that you delete. dont want mommy seeing your posts? get off this forum.

Ninja

Reaction score
invisiblepro
Recieved deer so far.

Other ppl - if u keep bugging my icq with your childish wars i wont pay attention.
I keep all topic in line and when time will come to this little child war - ill come.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
invisiblepro
Recieved deer so far.

Other ppl - if u keep bugging my icq with your childish wars i wont pay attention.
I keep all topic in line and when time will come to this little child war - ill come.

He needs to get banned and you need to get my status off because i don't know why did i get it. When someone posts a log ask for printscreen.