I got police knocing on my doores

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Unless they catch you in the act they wont break your door down. More than likely come talk ask questions and ask to have a look around if you got nothing to hide let them have a look.

jperkins75

DEER
Reaction score
Theres nothing you can do if the police want you they will get you. Even if they do get you doent mean anything will happen for sure, unless they have solid evidence linking you to the crime, besides if this is your calling and your first offense u will get probation. I know u are nervous, buteverything will be fine believe me....Good luck

mscj2011

Carder
Reaction score
well i am glad everything turned out fine. i carded to my address for overa year and police never came. but i am in the states so i dont know if thereis a difference or not

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
I know other people who carded to their house too, but all small GPS and stuff. Funny that none of them ever got in trouble, it isnt very smart though.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
If you dont pay Internet bills at ur own name for this house , put all ur Computer , electronic out , put out all items buyed into fraud , ... then if they back for you concerning fraud ------> You ACT as dumb without computer and any knowledge into network , ...
Dont forget : This is not you !!!!! :)) let wait too see there PROOF ( and trust me it hard provve anything into online fraud )

PS: Maybe they just ask u as information about something happened in ur area/hoods ...
police can ask u if u have see trouble concerning murder , steal , fire or starnge things happened near ur house . in not 100% sure they come for yu due too carding :D
Do not be Paranoid ...

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
uk police don't mess about when it comes to carding. Play dumb, make up a story.

Stellla

Reaction score
everything come up fine turns out they not even looking for me they were looking for some guy who used to live in this house :) damn i glad :D

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
now you can keep carding stuffs to your house

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
@ Stella dont listen to faktory :D Just be more safe..

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It was joke. This should be safe wake up call to be smarter.