I got $3k + MSR what can i do to make money

$$Fisher

Reaction score
I'm just confused. I have $3k and msr. I can't skim or do instore carding.
So the only option left is ATM cashout. But no one sales dumps with
pin. so should i do now? :confused:
Any mature guy here who can give advise?

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
What country are you in?
I'm just confused. I have $3k and msr. I can't skim or do instore carding.
So the only option left is ATM cashout. But no one sales dumps with
pin. so should i do now? :confused:
Any mature guy here who can give advise?

james_mthw

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
chek pm

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Im also in the same situation

$$Fisher

Reaction score
Actually my country is a shitty one. I'm in africa, so skimming won't give you anything good.
Morevoer due to the mistrust here, store are never willing to take cc payment (even most don't have any facility to accept such payments ). so my only source
of making money online is coding crypters. I'm like kind of fed up with it. It takes a lot of hard work to get 1k from crypter selling.

Last edited:

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
use an embosser service !! emboss all ur dumps and make carding in store really easy .....i know a guy that ship anywhere in the world the embossed card

onlyserver

Jeferi

Professional
Reaction score
Why dont you move from there?

Use my Flight Ticketing Service. Travel to Europe/Wherever, and then, there you could do some skimming or some instore.

I will give special offers to carders who need to move to places all over the world. :)

Ciao,
Jeferi

ttraffic

Carder
Reaction score
I've got the same problem as described in the first post. Although, I'm in a pretty good country, (Sweden) BUT I can't do instore. Don't know any trusted people that can supply skimmers nor can I build one.

I have the gear; msr, embossed cards (non-matching). But I need something that will work for me.

Anyone that can shed a light on me? I have no problem working with a partner :)

james_mthw

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey fisher come to icq.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Get to know someone with a store who owns a POS , work with him on % for dumps cashout. Swipe cards , he gets his money in bank , u get your % cash.

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Could put 1k into escrow and do D+P until vendor trust's you.
Or
Embossing services.
Or
Building/Shipping Skimmers.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Actually my country is a shitty one. I'm in africa, so skimming won't give you anything good.
Morevoer due to the mistrust here, store are never willing to take cc payment (even most don't have any facility to accept such payments ). so my only source
of making money online is coding crypters. I'm like kind of fed up with it. It takes a lot of hard work to get 1k from crypter selling.

hustle there, take visa inside your passport and come to Europe. thats where the real cash is. carding in Africa is like looting your own home. No INSURANCE works there. but in europe insurance works. when we manage to finish them our governments will print out more money into the economy, and bailout the banks and insurance companies.
you must use your own brain to reach where they printing the money. try to grab your own share.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Europe is ripped off by thiefts, who is in the US and AU and has brains make's good money .

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
AU is difficult to crack brain there. serious customs. they try to scan your brain to know your plans for visiting there. but real $$$$$$$$ shit is there.