I did it just Once

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
And who do i do with the traces lurking in the machine how do i solve them

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
I cannot teach you how to card here, there are a lot of nuts and bolts to carding, I gave you the holy grail of carding "write down everything" so you know when it was successful VS when it was NOT, and you will compare and improve, keep on learning, nobody is going to spoon feed you here or anywhere, there is youtube, google and Ai so use them.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
I cannot teach you how to card here, there are a lot of nuts and bolts to carding, I gave you the holy grail of carding "write down everything" so you know when it was successful VS when it was NOT, and you will compare and improve, keep on learning, nobody is going to spoon feed you here or anywhere, there is youtube, google and Ai so use them.
This is good advice, no one will ever spoon feed you everything they have spent years learning and spent a lot of money failing and people claiming they will, are almost guaranteed trying to scam you somehow, people will however give you a good route to take as they have done in this thread, technology, rules, detection are always evolving and changing so just keep testing and like he says "write everything down".

Reaction score
Transaction approval can be a hit-or-miss thing depending on a BIN, some bins work with flying colors others don't, it's always wise to take notes of your setup when you're a newbie and just starting out because this is how you learn and improve things on the go, there is a fantastic two-parts guide for beginners called "DEETSING CARDING BIBLE FOR NEWBIE CARDERS" Its a 2 part guide and worth the read IMO.

Carding can be really frustrating for those starting in this day and age because you need to have somewhat understanding of security protocols, and how fraud monitoring systems function in general to flag and throw additional verification steps and so on.

So my advice for you is to take notes of your setup and when something works keep that setup as a guide and when something doesn't you can just compare it with the setup that worked.

Good luck!
Please help How can I get the two-parts guide for beginners that you mentioned here @planet_gicker