I did it just Once

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
i bought a card recently 3-4 August i tried it everywhere it asked for verification everywhere. But then i Tried it on booking.com it went thru this was my first ever successful transction i tot the card will die soon as soon as the holder will know about it. Then i tried the card again after 2-3 days it worked again this was crazy for me it kept working i tot the owner is dead or something then i bought another card with the save bin and tried that also that worked too but then both of them stopped working now it asks of verification again. After that i have tried so many card and bins non of them is working for me i wasted so much money on card on russian market. Now i am a brokie student again

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can try the card in 2-DS stores, then they won't ask for OTP.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
On
i bought a card recently 3-4 August i tried it everywhere it asked for verification everywhere. But then i Tried it on booking.com it went thru this was my first ever successful transction i tot the card will die soon as soon as the holder will know about it. Then i tried the card again after 2-3 days it worked again this was crazy for me it kept working i tot the owner is dead or something then i bought another card with the save bin and tried that also that worked too but then both of them stopped working now it asks of verification again. After that i have tried so many card and bins non of them is working for me i wasted so much money on card on russian market. Now i am a brokie student again
Do you work with proxies?

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
On

Do you work with proxies?
Yes i work with proxies i check cards zipcode and match with them with the closest proxy available then i create a mail with the same name as the holdeer and build some cache. Then i try cashing it out now a days payu in india almost isnt accepting international cards it was easier before

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Yes i work with proxies i check cards zipcode and match with them with the closest proxy available then i create a mail with the same name as the holdeer and build some cache. Then i try cashing it out now a days payu in india almost isnt accepting international cards it was easier before
Mac address changer, spoof timezone extention(firefox), and check proxy fraud score..after unsuccessful transactions you should always clear history and change mac address basically changing device id..

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Mac address changer, spoof timezone extention(firefox), and check proxy fraud score..after unsuccessful transactions you should always clear history and change mac address basically changing device id..
Damn i didnt change mac address did all other things correctly plus ik how to make it look like i am at exact location of the card holder smh mac address i tot i had to just change it once to hide my wifi

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
and how to check proxy fraud score i only use newly made proxies with the least uptimes

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
and can you please provide some good non vbv bins for delta.com ik you said bins dont decide vbv but still you might know some that will work

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Cant i just change the timezone in my pc?

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
and can you please provide some good non vbv bins for delta.com ik you said bins dont decide vbv but still you might know some that will work
No..get a live working cc with balance

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
One more thing cc or debit card and will amercian express card be good for flights cauz i have a good flights and hotels client base
Get business cards for higher purchases

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
Transaction approval can be a hit-or-miss thing depending on a BIN, some bins work with flying colors others don't, it's always wise to take notes of your setup when you're a newbie and just starting out because this is how you learn and improve things on the go, there is a fantastic two-parts guide for beginners called "DEETSING CARDING BIBLE FOR NEWBIE CARDERS" Its a 2 part guide and worth the read IMO.

Carding can be really frustrating for those starting in this day and age because you need to have somewhat understanding of security protocols, and how fraud monitoring systems function in general to flag and throw additional verification steps and so on.

So my advice for you is to take notes of your setup and when something works keep that setup as a guide and when something doesn't you can just compare it with the setup that worked.

Good luck!

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Transaction approval can be a hit-or-miss thing depending on a BIN, some bins work with flying colors others don't, it's always wise to take notes of your setup when you're a newbie and just starting out because this is how you learn and improve things on the go, there is a fantastic two-parts guide for beginners called "DEETSING CARDING BIBLE FOR NEWBIE CARDERS" Its a 2 part guide and worth the read IMO.

Carding can be really frustrating for those starting in this day and age because you need to have somewhat understanding of security protocols, and how fraud monitoring systems function in general to flag and throw additional verification steps and so on.

So my advice for you is to take notes of your setup and when something works keep that setup as a guide and when something doesn't you can just compare it with the setup that worked.

Good luck!
I tried with taking everything slow and perfectly again bought a good card with a good location a great proxy everything rechecked and still got a decline the card was live i checked before using you are right this is very frustrating sir

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
I tried with taking everything slow and perfectly again bought a good card with a good location a great proxy everything rechecked and still got a decline the card was live i checked before using you are right this is very frustrating sir and now i am back here crying about it

Good luck!

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
I tried with taking everything slow and perfectly again bought a good card with a good location a great proxy everything rechecked and still got a decline the card was live i checked before using you are right this is very frustrating sir and now i am back here crying about it
No, don't cry about it :) If problems were solved by crying the world would be an ideal place but sadly action is what solves the problems and not just actions but actions taken in the right direction, I am pretty sure if your card is alive then somehow you still have the traces lurking on your machine which are being caught by the fraud detection tools that are rating your transaction as high-risk transaction.

Check your setup with Pixel Scan and tell me if the SOCKS5 info matches the one shown on Pixel Scan, also check it on Whoer.net for any dns leaks.

Pixel Scan
Whoer.net

Keep on taking notes, trust me this will be the best thing you will ever do in terms of making progress forward.

Best of luck!