I Cashout Eu cards with VBV

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
I Cashout Eu cards with VBV Any country other than Germany and UK cashout takes from 1 hour to 7 hours and you get your share in LR or CashU Vouchers whatever u pick i know some will say deal in escrow i would love too but i`m short on LR at this moment all i have around 50$ anyway if you like to test me send me pm with your Jabber and countries u got and i will start working right away thanks.

CiNCiTy.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Not to offend you in any way shape or form...

To make money you gota spend money!

You expect people to deal without escrow? That's a no go in this day and age

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
actully i had LR but i was testing sellers and shops to find VBV and lost most of my lr but np am just making the thread dude if someone agrees i`d love to work with him till i make lr then i go with escrow if not np i will work something out to get LR it`s just thread buddy ^^ thanks anyway and i know u are right.

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
yes only bins pass vbv by pw or dob non vbv doesnt work.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
I don't think that you will find someone who will give you cc+vbv without you put something in escrow. The last guy who got my IT+VBV disappeared online after the delay of cashout...

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
I don't think that you will find someone who will give you cc+vbv without you put something in escrow. The last guy who got my IT+VBV disappeared online after the delay of cashout...

yes i could see now thanks mate ^^

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Still can cashout? I can test u with 1 with d known vbv pass