I cant log in to crdsu

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is crdsu gone for good now, or did they changer there domain
any one knows?
I have some info in my inbox on there that I need.

Ninja

Reaction score
Maybe you should explore board a little bit more to find the answer which has been answered 10 times only by me?

privileges

RIPPER
Reaction score
changer there domain
any one knows?
I have some info in my inbox on there that I need.

Ok bro nice this

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
anyone have information on our site carder.su ??
i checks whois and domain registered however their dns server dns1.he.net is this

Hurricane, Electric
Hurricane Electric Hostmaster
Hurricane Electric
760 Mission Court
Fremont, CA 94539

server move to USA hope all is ok)

Ninja

Reaction score
We're was tryin to find free dns service when we're thought about run it public couple months ago. But now csu server not even delegated.
And this whois which u posted is of DNS server "he.net" itself not of server csu.
Just dont pay attention coz this was temporary thing when we thought to run csu, but now its only for admins who know ip of server and use "hosts" file for it.
Admin forgot to remove it when we decided not to use he.net at all because from one side using free dns wont reveal dns of our hosters 0 means less trace to us, but for now its useless coz csu not work for public.

scorpyo
Personally for u i can give u IP of csu so u can check what everything is smooth and working as allways )
Contact me over icq and post here to end speculations.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:03 AM ----------

And please - do not speculate about date when it will come online or it will be run by other team.
ALL team is old one all we do now - just clearing known names and duplicate rippers from cpro to csu.
+ installing https and MAYBE personal certs.

Closed for now, scorpyo as old member - im waiting for u in icq so u can make a thread about csu what its up and running. :)