I can cashout phone credit/voip

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
Im cashing out mobile phone credit and voip through premium call lines, cashing out straight to your uk or european bank drop. Only bad thing is cashout takes 3 weeks. 50/50. pm if interested.

Last edited:

yac

Professional
Reaction score
In 3 weeks anything can happen.I have heard of 2 days but never 3 weeks.

wiseguy7

Carder
Reaction score
those premium rate number providers used to pay in 2-3 days, but now they don't due to the high number of scam accounts. IMO, 3 weeks is reasonable, as most service providers take 45 day or more to pay out.

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
3 weeks is a long time to wait i know this. But once money is in the account there will be no chargeback or anything cos the phone credit is already carded, they cant do anything about that. All they can do is block the sim but once money is in the account it cant be reversed. And its not exactly a premium call line, its a little different than what you think.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
what are terminating numbers ? ...

do the accept voip traffic ?

will U go for escrow if needed ? coz if every day on average we load 1000 - 2000 min ..depending on pay out it will be and should be min 1 k - 1.5 k .. after 3 weeks it will b arnd 18 - 20 k before i see any money :) so i hope u understand the concerns !

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
escrow not needed cos ill be cashing out the money straight to your bank drop, i take half you take half. You cant ask for escrow based on an estimate on how much we will make and this is the truth. On voip traffic, never tried, I thought it was the same as mobile credits but after reading pm's about "voip traffic" I cant say for sure if it will work. Tried and tested on uk mobile credit. uk prefered. We can start small. nev3r0ng, you think big lol.

Last edited:

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I have the same concerns. I can do 1K GBP a day, but without escrow, i cant see how it would be possible. 3 weeks worth of calls = 21k GBP outstanding.

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
ok then so do only 1 or 2k then wait for 3 weeks for cashout, then you will know for sure. Remember money is going directly to your drop.

saeedi90

Carder
Reaction score
i will pay next day pm me if interested any one who can do call to my premium number

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
Brv let me explain this in detail to U ..

1. For mobile credit only workable sollution is carded credit / vouchers which adding the price of dumps .. max credit value of 50 gbp and considering instore carding risks ...well also one has to consider that you are giving money back in 3 weeks and just 50 % ... :)

2. Now any one who is in Voip game know and will tell U a good voip server can setup around 500 - 1000 connections simultneously ... so an average server can load around 10 k 15 k mins a day ... may be your premium number company wont have charge back but the voip company will block your numbers on server with in 24 - 48 hrs max. So if one finds a server that is open rule of game is to squeeze as much as possible in shortest time .. and to kill a server for just 100 200 mins.Its just like getting a bank login with 10 k in it and then killing the login for a 200 gbp faster payment ... I hope you understand ..

Personally i will reccomend to you for your setup try to get some skype accnts and see if it works on them .. may be it does and then you can have your own system running ... u can get skype accnts for like 30 % of value and u can make 70 % on them ..

hope that explains my concerns :) best of luck !

Reaction score
or you can get what we call basher sims , uk mobile contract in victims details then use this to ring your service, this is easy done

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
or you can get what we call basher sims , uk mobile contract in victims details then use this to ring your service, this is easy done

aaah Good old days are gone .. now its just not a bank card and a bank statement that works .. you have to show a full dvla or passport which they can verify easily ...

also if you are ordering over the phone they want you to send your lisence or passport as mail and they will send sims out ... even for sim only contracts ...

recession has made every one wiser ')