I CAN CASHOUT MTCN

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can cashout any MTCN by western union.....all i need is to be on any name and all can be cash out even 100000 $ same day anyone interested or have valid mtcn make me an offer ;)
Onlyserver

Last edited:

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can cashout any MTCN by western union.....all i need is to be on a name that i give you
lol does anyone else find this hilarious? if it works like this, anyone in the world can do this, this kid is just hungry for cash, now i am 100% sure he is a scammer and has nothing for sale in anyone of his threads

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
same day without any id......without check up at WU !! any amount ?? ;) no not anyone can do this !!
onlyserver

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:10 PM ----------

Bro stop the hate !! Just participate !! 12345 or paco stop the hate .....I accept escow at anytime by admin or panther or by mod of this forum .....buy something for me..... will do escrow as you wish.....and ull see if im a honest guy and keep all that shit coming out of your mouth inside of you.Have a good day !!
onlyserver

natural

Carder
Reaction score
I'm sure you can offer this service, just send $10k to escrow

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
Shut up ripper !! the -10 u see on me posts is because of him and his 3 ripper accounts !! wtch people from lunik aka weed aka ozunu all rippers !!
onlyserver