I can accept your any money to my iban LT, ES, MT, IT, GB. [cashed out] or sell bank account/exchange

Reaction score
I can accept your any money to my iban LT, ES, MT, IT, GB.
all accounts support instant sepa
I take a certain percentage for myself, which we will discuss with you. I send your part in cryptocurrency.

If you need bank accounts or exchanges, then write to me, I can sell any account with a 5-day guarantee

My timezone
Sweden
UTC+2

Last edited:

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Send me some screenshots or videos,because you need some legit vouch .
Are these hacked or selfmade accounts?And what limits

Reaction score
Send me some screenshots or videos,because you need some legit vouch .
Are these hacked or selfmade accounts?And what limits
accounts are registered with the help of drops that are located next to me in the city, so fraud is excluded. I have all access to the accounts and I also immediately convert them into cryptocurrency. From the restrictions, I can say that one transaction can be a maximum of 4000 euros. but we can try to start with a small amount and I will prove to you my loyalty and responsibility to the cause.

about the "video or screenshots" I didn’t understand what you mean, I can provide screenshots of transactions with which I worked and gave a percentage
or do you mean screenshots of accounts?

Last edited:

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
accounts are registered with the help of drops that are located next to me in the city, so fraud is excluded. I have all access to the accounts and I also immediately convert them into cryptocurrency. From the restrictions, I can say that one transaction can be a maximum of 4000 euros. but we can try to start with a small amount and I will prove to you my loyalty and responsibility to the cause.

about the "video or screenshots" I didn’t understand what you mean, I can provide screenshots of transactions with which I worked and gave a percentage
or do you mean screenshots of accounts?
How long time you are working in this scene and screenshots o transactions and or accounts should be both fine.

Reaction score
Why you cant show to my private message?If you cant post here and if you dont allow,we will talk in PM-s .
Friend, if you're just offtopic then please don't waste my time. If you need my services, then I'm waiting for you in my telegram channel, if you're just a fan of peeing just like that in topics, then I'm not interested

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Do you have at least psitive feedbacks in some other forum?YOu can not expect that you just make account and all deals are gng without escrow?Or you accept escrow?