I bypassed vbv, but how?

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
New carder here, recently placed an order on farfetch with a card which I didn’t know was vbv, as it went through without triggering 3ds2 verification. I went and tried cards with the same bin and got 2fa. I would assume the reason why I was able to place the order had to do with the geolocation almost matching perfectly with the cardholder. But does anyone have any other ideas?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
2fa could have come out due to the fact that:
- VBV/MCSC card
- The card’s Bin was blacklisted due to frequent payments using the same Bin
- The card you are using is not valid
- There is not enough balance on the card
- The anti-fraud system noticed a browser leak
- System settings do not match the cardholder
- Dirty or fraudulent IP address

How to bypass VBV:
- Use live Non-VBV/Non-MCSC cards
The 6-digit bin can be either VBV or Non-VBV. You need to select a 7-11 digit card number. More details in this topic: "Bins without 3D Security, they are also nonVBV":
- Before paying, you need to warm up your account for 20-30 minutes or postpone the purchase until the next day
- When paying, leave the browser tabs for social networks and major news portals or other popular and trusted sites
- Create a clean digital fingerprint corresponding to the cardholder - IP address, time, time zone, operating system and keyboard language

For more information, read the advertising topic -
"Morettis VBV Bypass":

donia

Reaction score
2fa could have come out due to the fact that:
- VBV/MCSC card
- The card’s Bin was blacklisted due to frequent payments using the same Bin
- The card you are using is not valid
- There is not enough balance on the card
- The anti-fraud system noticed a browser leak
- System settings do not match the cardholder
- Dirty or fraudulent IP address

How to bypass VBV:
- Use live Non-VBV/Non-MCSC cards
The 6-digit bin can be either VBV or Non-VBV. You need to select a 7-11 digit card number. More details in this topic: "Bins without 3D Security, they are also nonVBV":
- Before paying, you need to warm up your account for 20-30 minutes or postpone the purchase until the next day
- When paying, leave the browser tabs for social networks and major news portals or other popular and trusted sites
- Create a clean digital fingerprint corresponding to the cardholder - IP address, time, time zone, operating system and keyboard language

For more information, read the advertising topic -
"Morettis VBV Bypass":
bro u have contact for Morettis bypass seller?tkx