http://topdumps.pro, Best dumps store on market!

radoig

Reaction score
bad dumps don't buy from him i was almost busted because of this dick head ...dumps

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE

New update of highly recommended usa dumps for our beloved customers .

Basename : USA-MARCH-01

Great base with great validity rates

Good luck all

azania

Professional
Reaction score
worst vendor

maybe u should try respect yourself by selling good dumps for once...

nazatgraft

Reaction score
Buyed from him lately 100 pck for , started carding from, 60 about thirty was take card away, or call bank etc! So guy is selling to several clients. My results one guy in pstation and i havent run so much lately! And do not have any communication from support, have tried two days and nothing. For start he gave me 4 to try , all good and valid, but sadly 100 pckes were one way ticket to prison!

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Buyed from him lately 100 pck for , started carding from, 60 about thirty was take card away, or call bank etc! So guy is selling to several clients. My results one guy in pstation and i havent run so much lately! And do not have any communication from support, have tried two days and nothing. For start he gave me 4 to try , all good and valid, but sadly 100 pckes were one way ticket to prison!

That's what ripper does.
Topdumps gone to hell.

nazatgraft

Reaction score
Do not buy from this seller, sellinng dumps too several person.. Only problems and no communication.. BE AWARE!!!!!

flying

Reaction score
Topdumps, I'm waitng for you answer for several days ago about the payement sent to you of 800$ usd. You dont answer me in ICQ for several days and I saw that you wrote here in the forum yesterday. What happening mate ?

flying

Reaction score
I am not getting your messages on icq bro

Bro I left to you hundred of message in ICQ, still waiting the money in LR or your answer about the udate, I sent the money to you one week ago.:confused:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:57 PM ----------

if you want continued the comunication by this way Im agree, if you want in ICQ Im wating for you
:confused:

---------- Сообщение добавлено 03-03-2013 в 12:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 02-03-2013 в 11:59 PM ----------

Still waiting any answer from you, also I sent a PM to you few minutes ago and I see you online now. Im wating for you in ICQ to get any anawer.

laurent75

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I bought a dump
I left the test but it does not work I paid half, but I have not been refund

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE

Back to business .

We do really apologize from our beloved customers for this break in making
updates due to lack of time .

New update of highly recommended USA dumps

BASENAME : BEST USA

Good luck all

azania

Professional
Reaction score
do not apologise bro.. its better u just close shop and quit this bizness,, we all had good time while u were offline, at least we were not tempted to go waste our hard earned money on the trash u update there everyday..

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
do not apologise bro.. its better u just close shop and quit this bizness,, we all had good time while u were offline, at least we were not tempted to go waste our hard earned money on the trash u update there everyday..

Its better just to keep silent and stay sucking my balls .