http://topdumps.pro, Best dumps store on market!

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
U just keep updating everrday with new bases and the dumps that r sold in ur shop r available in other shops not just 1 base i am talking about 3 bases in the last 7 days something is drastically wrong......

azania

Professional
Reaction score
this fucker needs a bullet in his head... it seems every body now know him for what a scum he is... 90 percent of posts on his thread are updates from him... and u rarely find any working dumps there... the india he is resseling from another vendor's base in this forum and funny enough his own don't even work while the other guy's stuff are amazing... Get a life mr wicked heart

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
this fucker needs a bullet in his head... it seems every body now know him for what a scum he is... 90 percent of posts on his thread are updates from him... and u rarely find any working dumps there... the india he is resseling from another vendor's base in this forum and funny enough his own don't even work while the other guy's stuff are amazing... Get a life mr wicked heart

LOL its really funny if you are really stupid and you don't know to choose your working bins lol . Go and get a life fucking noob . Regarding the india sutff lol . I think you can check that the validity is much higher than the other vendor . Get a life and stay away from my post fucking stupid .

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL its really funny if you are really stupid and you don't know to choose your working bins lol . Go and get a life fucking noob . Regarding the india sutff lol . I think you can check that the validity is much higher than the other vendor . Get a life and stay away from my post fucking stupid .

Really nice to know that u claim the validity of ur dumps r higher than the other vendor but can u explain how come the same dumps updated in ur shop is also available in another shop like indian base and the brazilian base.....

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
some of ur indian dumps are shared to the public over the internet ? lol

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
u did not answer ... ?!
ur indian dumps are posted to the public on some forums and also sold intro ur website , why is that ?

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
NEW FRESH UPDATES

New super valid update of usa dumps

BASENAME : FRESH-USA-JAN

Its recommended base brothers

Good luck all

New fresh update of brazil dumps

Basename : PERFECT-BRAZIL

Good luck brothers

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
very very bad shop dont waste you time

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Dear Customers :

Your honest feedbacks will help us to improve our shop and our quality .
Kindly post here your honest feedbacks about the shop . It will really help to improve our services .