http://topdumps.pro, Best dumps store on market!

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
wickedheart, LOL, 8ball is s2092220 from v.su and tlk alot , also comments to each feedback hopes not same here , GL 8ball

8ball

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lion 1 u try this guys eu man?

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
SAme tried 10 canada from the new base none worked put 300$ in the shop got refund on 8 of them now the balance is waste becuase this vendor sucks

http://www.topdumps.pro :No good loock for me with Canada Dumps, Never but Vener I have get any valid Canada Dump in this store , I dont say is bad but refunded system is not Right , Becuase says aproval for Dead Canada Dump , 100% sure about what I writing here.

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Worldwide

Huge update of worldwide dumps [ 101 , 201 ] have been updated

High validity rate and quality

Basename : EU-OCT-24

Good luck all

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:10 AM ----------

New update of small china and hongkong dumps

Basename : BEST-CHINA

Good luck all

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
WICKEDHEART.. you really a wicked and heartless guy for real.. you are the guy with highest Update in the forum and you always come up with all this name for your base. but you know it all junk.. everything you update is from another site.. i have a proof of everything and if anyone want a proof about this guy update i'm ready to show it as all wat he have in the shop is a duplicate.. other shop have the same thing exactly. you always update rubbished to get people money.. that the way of ripping people clean.. your base is not even up to 2% valid rate.. i don't know how you get all the comment in the forum.. i sure you paying to get all this credit.. i know for all this i wrote here your supporter i gonna hate me for this.. but its honest truth guys.. have talk to this dude manvy times to stop this shit .. i even give him a copy of dump he have in is shop for sell that have used long ago... and he promised to delete the base.. i have a log of this conversation guys.. this guy need to sop this shit now.. We are sick and tired of you .. let the really guys that have good base have the space to promote there stuff.. Peace i'm out of here... I CAN TELL.. 99.9% HOLD AND CALL ..

Last edited:

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
I agree with some of your words guys here...! But trust me this guy will come with new fresh base well make every one happy..I know him for long time,he's very kind vendors even as Exchanger he is the best.. Some time we buy from scotish or Graco or Jim and our dumps decline as well..i hope u get me

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
I agree with some of your words guys here...! But trust me this guy will come with new fresh base well make every one happy..I know him for long time,he's very kind vendors even as Exchanger he is the best.. Some time we buy from scotish or Graco or Jim and our dumps decline as well..i hope u get me

i'm not talking about decline.. talking about same dumps on other site .. and all this stuff are old and dead stuff.. i have proof..

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
Fresh Update

New fresh update of usa dumps have been uploaded

Basename : USA-OCT-28

Highly recommended base

good luck brothers

http://www.topdumps.tv

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:29 PM ----------

Its a big day with big updates

New update of europe and worldwide dumps [ 101 , 201 ]

Basename : EU-101-201

Good luck brothers

http://www.topdumps.tv

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
shitty shop shitty dumps will not try again

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE

New Update
New update of fresh korea dumps

Basename : KOREA

Good luck all

New update of USA T1 and T2 highly fresh

Basename : USA-NOV-03

Good luck brothers

kilam

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm glad to announce the opening of my new automated online shop. My shop have brilliant stuff . Worldwide dumps have been chosen and picked from various ways ' hacking , sniffing and skimming ' . All base valid rate will be above 70 % . My shop is available to you in automated mode 24/7 . Our bases are selected carefully and checked because standards for me has no limits.

. Free Registeration
. Worldwide Bases
. Refund immediately for invalid cards
. Daily , Weekly Updates
. Cheap and Affordable Prices
. Customers support is available 24/7 on icq to gain our customers loyality and satisfaction

Legit Resellers are welcomed anytime in the shop if they are able to give good and high valid rate bases.

Rules :
. After registering in our shop . You have agreed to our terms
. Our Checker is 100 % correct and no refund for approved dumps
. Shop support are always online at icq : 199119

Topdumps.tv

Yo dude im intersted tout work with you i was wandering if you can send me tracks with pin or fullz *i Will cashout for you an send you you'r part*
*Ps im *lookin for some one tout work with for a long terme*
The first cashout i Will send you 100%off *the money tout show you that im not à ripper *and the we candidats start to do bizness 50%50.*

I hope you Will accept

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
This guy has the worst shop I filed my acc with 350$ so far I have 3$ left now and only 2 dumps worked this guys a real ripper!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:30 PM ----------

First he will refund the dead dump and u buy again same shit then he will say approved and not refund what the fuk you mean approved when I used at pos for a coffee it said pickup card!

wickedheart

Professional
Reaction score
This guy has the worst shop I filed my acc with 350$ so far I have 3$ left now and only 2 dumps worked this guys a real ripper!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:30 PM ----------

First he will refund the dead dump and u buy again same shit then he will say approved and not refund what the fuk you mean approved when I used at pos for a coffee it said pickup card!

Well my dear friend ali ,
You have been trying from before to abuse or fuck my thread .
I have the highest sales daily and you think it because i've shit ?
Excuse me you are shit and stupid asshole

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
Well all you can do is use abusive language and talk shit to people instead of resolving problems. Buddy I am not here trying to talk shit. Your stuff is shit nothing works. Go fix your stuff before talking shit. And my username is ali143 in your shop aswell go check my history of buying dumps and then talk want me to post screenshots of my history?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:00 AM ----------

Your sales don't mean shit to me and I could care less how much people you rip I am telling you the truth what happned to me so please next time try resolving your coustmers problems instead of talking shit to them I have nothing against you