http://mn0g0.su - Online cvv shop 95 % valid rate (US/CA/UK/EU)

byanetwork

Reaction score
this guy dont refund cards with $0 balance badzipcode or experied... i wrote ticket about it and he said PayPal to checker which dont check all these only check if account is valid...

oluuman

Reaction score
If you know your bins and what you bare doing, mn0g0 is an amazing shop a++++

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
byanetwork, badzipcode expired `ll be refunded
0$ balance we dont refund!

Stallman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Need cc portugal.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Please consider to take a look at the Amex cards from NEWBASE3. I have bought 15+ of good bins and none of them work for even 5 USD. Also tried private checkers and fail. but mn0g0 checker says valid.

Last edited:

bybydejau

Reaction score
MADE A MISTAKE ! DONT BUY UK CARDS FROM THIS SHOP ! THEY DONT GIVE REFUNDS !!!!!!!!!!! BASTARDS SHOP !!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено 12-03-2012 в 12:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 11-03-2012 в 10:48 PM ----------

And UK CARD QUALITY IS 1% from 100

Last edited:

mn0g0

stupied!

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
bybydejau, stupied !

turbobox, Checker is runing through 3 different gateaway and check avs/cardnumber can not be fault ,maybe the way/ thing u try to card is not working anymore

bybydejau

NOT RECOMENDED SHOP ! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND U WILL GET NOTHING GOOD !!!!!

bybydejau

Reaction score
bybydejau, stupied !

turbobox, Checker is runing through 3 different gateaway and check avs/cardnumber can not be fault ,maybe the way/ thing u try to card is not working anymore

Listen, i wrote what im thinking about your shop, why you leaving -1 Negative feedback for me ????? You must be little c*unt to do that !!!!! I hate your shop, cvv's quality is shit and you dont give refunds when i pay 7$ for one UK cvv???? I can buy good quality cards in other service for less money, so f**k off

bybydejau

Reaction score
Worst shop i ever seen in my hole life !!! I wouldn't suggest you to spend your money on this shop and get nothing

bigzmontana

Reaction score
Its true ive so much money on this site and got nothing. your checker says its valid and its not true. bullshit

minde123

Reaction score
a lot of bullshit, when site gets taken on by authorities its no way will longer egsist mn0g0.su is just half ripper shop all uk cards are die and there is no checker, i dont think that shops like that are even interesting for authorities

mn0g0

IF YOU DONT WANT this risk with no checker dont buy :)