http://mn0g0.su - Online cvv shop 95 % valid rate (US/CA/UK/EU)

moneyman

Reaction score
i upload money with LR and my acc. on shop still remain at 0.00 PLS FIX UP

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
man,i never get EU updates on shop.
they are sold very quick. what to say 10+ for the shop.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
what is that? time-out? and why this checker check all of them in the same time?
can't you do a checker to check each cc separatly? I have 4 ccs from those i buyed are dead and the checker say time-out please explain breifly what is it and try to fix.

valektov

RIPPER
Reaction score
HOT HOT HOT :
Users with 400$+ funding per week , will have the right to select specific bin to be reserved @ icq.
price per cc is 3 $ .. minimum at least 20.

If you msg me and your funding wasnt at least 400 $ per week,
you will be totally ignored from icq!

Kinda defeats the purpose of this shop and why we buy from it. The novelty is that we get to choose what we want right and why charge an extra dollar for it? And i also had problems with like out of every 4 cc 1 would be valid and work so I hope it really is fixed.

ShintoKun

Carder
Reaction score
Kinda defeats the purpose of this shop and why we buy from it. The novelty is that we get to choose what we want right and why charge an extra dollar for it? And i also had problems with like out of every 4 cc 1 would be valid and work so I hope it really is fixed.

Exactly. That just unfair for the rest of us who are customers too.

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
ShintoKun normal update daily will be done with all bins , just good clients will have access to all database that what i mean..
valektov sir when u have bad CVV you shall report admin or refund @ checker , not come and bulshit here .! right ? why we put checker then ??

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:22 PM ----------

UPDATE 2500 USA , 500 CA ! HURRY UP !:)

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
eu updates???

ShintoKun

Carder
Reaction score
ShintoKun normal update daily will be done with all bins , just good clients will have access to all database that what i mean..
valektov sir when u have bad CVV you shall report admin or refund @ checker , not come and bulshit here .! right ? why we put checker then ??

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:22 PM ----------

UPDATE 2500 USA , 500 CA ! HURRY UP !:)

Ahh, okay. Understood :)

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
Amex checker fixed ! no more refund @ icq

3000 CARD UPDATE TODAY WATCH UP!:)

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
shop didn't work,but now is OK

Last edited: