http://mn0g0.su - Online cvv shop 95 % valid rate (US/CA/UK/EU)

didi090

Reaction score
mn0g0, Any news about Eu cvv ? i waiting it from 2 weeks and nothing.....

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
register is closed, u need talk to mn0g0 but i dont think thats helps

Reactions: elite

elite

Thank you , 24-48 hours 100%

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
hey

http://mn0g0.su - http://mn0g0.ru Online cvv Shop

NOTE: Our website only http://mn0g0.su - http://mn0g0.ru .... NOT .COM .CC OR ANYTHING ELSE

Open and free Registration! Enjoy !

====================
Feautures:
====================

*Single buy : By pressing "buy" beside any coloum in search section , A pop Up window will show with full creditcard info and your balance will decrease by its price.

*Search section ( BY bin/city/state/zipcode/country ) is free untill any further modificatoin.

*Discount System will bi fixed soon.

* You can search ccs random when you press search.

* You can choose specific bin to search.

* Also you can add cards to shopping cart and reserve for some time.
====================

====================
Checker
====================
You can check your cards at "Your CARDS "->History page Beside each card there is Check word you press it. After 30 min of purchase "Check" Will be replaced by "Time Out" and you cant check/replace anymore.

We Dont Refund any card that is approve on our checker for any reason . If you dont accept our rules dont buy from us simply.

DONT CHECK CARDS UNLESS YOU KNOW INVALID! because Checker can kill cards sometimes!!

*If you have any problem Contact Support at ICQ:615925716 OR use forum in Support session.!

====================

====================
We accept Currently Only Liberty reserve payments.
====================

====================
Important:
====================
* Mn0g0.su Has the rights to ban/kick any abuse user , also to close registeration any time.
* Mn0g0.su has the rights to change its rules about checker/ cards price/ parameters of website.

Only If you accept those Rules you can Register at out website : - )

====================

ONLY 1 ICQ SUPPORT: 645305363 [/B]

Don't know what your support never respond when ever they talking to you

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
mn0g0 i m waiting for new version of website.. hope it will have big update and better security..

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
NEW VERSION OF WEBSITE WILL BE READY IN 10 - 20 DAYS!
WE WILL ANSWER TICKET AS SOON BEFORE CLOSING THIS VERSION.

users who move on to new version will be so happy price for ccs wil be so so so cheap ! and best quality and all bugs in lr/checker n if any delay will be fixed. :)

thanks for understanding..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:30 AM ----------

2011-05-18 MAKE SURE that we will not get any new domain ! ONly mn0g0.su will work no other domains.. KEEP checking us .. We will be back soon !:)))

2011-05-18 Site Officialy closed .. wait us for new version PERFECT/ ALL GOOD FERATURS... free of bugs and the most important cheapest for the best quality stuff :)))

Reaction score
Support never responds, tickets are never replied, too many dead cards. Dead cc's aren't replaced/refunded.

Shitty shop.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Well mn0g0 i am waiting but 1-20 days dont u thinks thats to long time.. in mean while you can update some new cards on your website ...

ShintoKun

Carder
Reaction score
yeah, keep your old site working while you work on the new site so that we can still buy cards. That way you still make money while you build your new site. Waiting til next month is wayyyyy too long.

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
ShintoKun, bro we used to be the best.. we now feel we r not the best for some reasons/ delay on support some bugs on site

we preffer downtime and make no $ but all clients satiftied :) we will be back guys !:)

prom0

Reaction score
Hope you will have more valid. First time I got one card, it works for 1 month! After filling balance, I had bought 5 cards and they are all invalid, but checker says - valid. Hope, you will fix it. It's not a negative response about your business but we are paying a live money and want to get live stuff.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Allright bro today is 06/01/2011 where is the new website????

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
like i was suspected the shop will not be online today.
think we will wait 1 month from now on,or maybe he will stop from selling cc's and sell only dumps.

didi090

Reaction score
mn0g0, you said that on 06/01/2011 the website will be ready! Are you serious ?