HSBC UK ACCOUNTS FOR SELL

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
ibrahim777,

make a blacklist report with proof (logs, screenshot)

regrds

theplanes

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've explained my story to this idiot, was going to compensate for his loss when open gives me a log (btw Open is scammer) and yesterday his attitude stunk, so he's not getting anything from me!

I've still had members contact me and I have turnt them down due to the fact of them being stolen... mk444 was also scammed, I have talked with him, you don 't see him making a fool out of himself.

Ibrahim, you can shout shit all day long, I don't have these anymore and nor will I sell again so I don't see why I'm going to suffer.

The person who you bought from on my account you should of used escrow you twat, also there was a warning several days ago in this thread, you obviously can't read, stop being a little girl.

ibrahim777

Reaction score
I know that u have rip me and my friend but am not going to ever believe you system was ratted.U are a typical ripper,only a fool will believe your story that your system was ratted

Am 100% sure u are the one that collect the money and we have accept our loss

But people will read this post again when someone else fall into your trap

irruptor

Carder
Reaction score
I'm not inkognito an I'm not fucking Russian you Idiot

Nice, dumb bitch. This is forum founded by russians, and for russians mostly. so shut ur fuckin' mouth and never say such things again.
and about Inkognito - i am almost sure u are his clone.

theplanes

RIPPER
Reaction score
Nice, dumb bitch. This is forum founded by russians, and for russians mostly. so shut ur fuckin' mouth and never say such things again.
and about Inkognito - i am almost sure u are his clone.

Never ment It that way you fuck! you have 5 post now get the fuck out! I don't type like Inkognito so how isit that I'm him? plus the join dates are far off. Fool

Also Admin an Mod check the PM sent from myself and in Inkognito box, how can I be him you retard, who the hell speaks to them self apart from tester.