How to Successfully Card online

andromedaguy

Reaction score
I'm a new learner. I have learned how to use vpn, socks5 and I tried those methods and succeeded.
After that I got a problem, I brought the CC with VBV without knowing and failed 3 times.
After only realized that you have to get NON VBV CCs. And eventually I found non vbv bins and I brought non vbv cc also. But this time when I go carding everything was okay. But still my payment got declined. I used to card on Amazon and Bitmachina ( CC to BTC method ).
I can't find out what I'm doing wrong. I think I'll quite this carding game. If anyone experienced carder out there. Explain what to do and what not to for beginners like me. That will be helpful for everyone.
Have a Nice Day 👍

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Don't throw in the towel after just a few attempts; instead, recognize that you're still in the learning process. Becoming a successful carder requires continual growth and understanding.

You don't become a successful carder over night, it takes years of hardwork and mostly your skills. You need to learn most things by yourself.

From what you've described, it seems like the issue might lie in the cards you're acquiring, their source, and their validity.

The market is flooded with subpar cards, so securing a valid one with a substantial balance is a significant breakthrough.

To increase your chances of success in carding, you'll need tools like anti-detect software, a solid setup, a clean IP address, and a grasp of how factors like billing information, location data, and cookies can impact your operations.

Success lies on your ability to identify and rectify mistakes, continually learn, adapt, and grow from your experiences.

Remember, achieving greatness requires effort and perseverance—it all starts with you.

andromedaguy

Reaction score
Don't throw in the towel after just a few attempts; instead, recognize that you're still in the learning process. Becoming a successful carder requires continual growth and understanding.

You don't become a successful carder over night, it takes years of hardwork and mostly your skills. You need to learn most things by yourself.

From what you've described, it seems like the issue might lie in the cards you're acquiring, their source, and their validity.

The market is flooded with subpar cards, so securing a valid one with a substantial balance is a significant breakthrough.

To increase your chances of success in carding, you'll need tools like anti-detect software, a solid setup, a clean IP address, and a grasp of how factors like billing information, location data, and cookies can impact your operations.

Success lies on your ability to identify and rectify mistakes, continually learn, adapt, and grow from your experiences.

Remember, achieving greatness requires effort and perseverance—it all starts with you.
Sure brother, thank you so much for your advice, I'm so open to learn new things. And happy to do trail and errors. Hope I'll eventually found my best way in this game. Thank you so much for your time and words

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Number one rules in carding, do not trust anyone who sell CC on telegram. They are all scam.

I repeat do not buy CC from anyone who claim to have high balance, It's a scam.

If you have CC with balance of 1000 why not use it yourself? Why sell it for $15? SCAM!!!!

andromedaguy

Reaction score
Exactly, I have seen many Tele groups saying that they sell 100% perfect CCs for real cheap price, but unfortunately new carders like me will easily fall for it...

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
Number one rules in carding, do not trust anyone who sell CC on telegram. They are all scam.

If you have CC with balance of 1000 why not use it yourself? Why sell it for $15? SCAM!!!!
Actually using it yourself requires alot of expertise and knowledge in carding as you've seen in this forum. It's quite easier to cashout via selling. But I do get your point.

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Actually using it yourself requires alot of expertise and knowledge in carding as you've seen in this forum. It's quite easier to cashout via selling. But I do get your point.
Don't you think it's logical to learn how to cash out CC and make way more money than selling CC for $10?

It's wild for anyone to excuse not knowing how to card, so they sell them for 10 bucks.

Ignorance is not an excuse, they are simply scamming noobs out there.

jimajax2

Reaction score

Where I will buy CC?? Shear with me some trusted source.. thanks

Dbstitch

Reaction score
I myself want to get into it. But finding a legit solid seller has been a task. Shoot me a message of any good sellers

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Where I will buy CC?? Shear with me some trusted source.. thanks
Believe me, all the good and trusted sites has gone under. Many sites out there are simply reselling dead CC.

I don't like giving out sites for CC to Newbies because they simply don't know how to get a good CC but sites like prozone.cc and nextcvv.cc can be a good bet.

Note: I'm not vouching for them, I simply buy card from either of them. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes its a waste. Use them at your own risk.

epicfoxi

Reaction score
I'm a new learner. I have learned how to use vpn, socks5 and I tried those methods and succeeded.
After that I got a problem, I brought the CC with VBV without knowing and failed 3 times.
After only realized that you have to get NON VBV CCs. And eventually I found non vbv bins and I brought non vbv cc also. But this time when I go carding everything was okay. But still my payment got declined. I used to card on Amazon and Bitmachina ( CC to BTC method ).
I can't find out what I'm doing wrong. I think I'll quite this carding game. If anyone experienced carder out there. Explain what to do and what not to for beginners like me. That will be helpful for everyone.
Have a Nice Day 👍
Where do you get a non vbv cc

epicfoxi

Reaction score
Where do I get a non vbv cc program from
Have a Nice Day 👍
I feel you im in the same boat I got scammed thinking someone will tech me

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Have a Nice Day 👍
Hi, im a newbie too, im excited on this, i been investigating and researching a lot.
Today i almost get scammed but fortunately i found in this forum a post where people calling a scam to the same method i was about to trying... there are so many scammers out here, be careful and do ur own good research. Greetings and wish u a successful way into carding.