How to spam/scam

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
for newbies who do not know how to spam imbox or get a good scam page. I am selling detailed method of how to set up the scam page in cpanel or or shell, how to get a domain name or any domain appear as close to the paypal . com . The guide will also teach you how to spam with ams rdp and smtp, you will not be paying for them, guide teaches you way to get smtp and rdp crack them yourselves. I give you a good letter format and can show how to get everythingin inbox. ALSO, a mailer php is included if you prefer to just uplload the script and start spam, the guide also guides you through it for the best ways to get inbox.

-20 lr
pm me for more details

v00d00

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I think even 6 year old kid in kinder garden will know what you're offering to "teach" for 20 bucks lol

Reactions: bell

bell

True! +1

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
marketing on C.Pro :) , i don't think it is allowed to do this , anyhow if you want to offer this kind of service , post free sample article on the Freebie section , very well explained but partially (if i was you , this is how i will proced ) then , when newbs will read and will be interested they will contact you for the fullz article ( here you will ask ur 20 lr ) . at this moment ( without any sample ) it will be difficult for you to find your people .

good luck ...