how to sort otp during carding

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys, facing some otp trouble. Need suggestions how to sort it out. what is needed?
The cards you are using are vbv you can't really do anything with them to my knowledge unless you have the number associated with the CC that you can receive the OTP code and insert in you need to use non vbv cards

Non vbv cards can be used on 3d and 2d sites
Vbv cards can be used only on 2d sites as 2d sites won't trigger a prompt for the OTP

What we mean by vbv is verified by visa cards that are vbv will prompt you to insert a one time OTP when making purchases whereas cards that aren't bypass this

Before all this what's your setup consist off don't rush the process are you doing this securely are you covering your own back ?

Hope this helped I would recommend dedicating sometime actually studying before attempting so that you have a good understanding of the configuration and what you are doing in general

Last edited:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Difficult ways to bypass the VBV card:
- Install a Trojan on the cardholder’s phone, which will transfer all the data to you.
- Issue a replacement physical SIM card for the cardholder in order to receive all SMS messages coming to his phone.
- Hack the cardholder's phone and gain remote access to it.
- Use social engineering - call the cardholder on behalf of the bank or payment system and ask for the code from SMS. Come up with a reason yourself.

The best and easiest way to bypass VBV card is to use a Non-VBV card which does not send OTP.

Reaction score
The cards you are using are vbv you can't really do anything with them to my knowledge unless you have the number associated with the CC that you can receive the OTP code and insert in you need to use non vbv cards

Non vbv cards can be used on 3d and 2d sites
Vbv cards can be used only on 2d sites as 2d sites won't trigger a prompt for the OTP

What we mean by vbv is verified by visa cards that are vbv will prompt you to insert a one time OTP when making purchases whereas cards that aren't bypass this

Before all this what's your setup consist off don't rush the process are you doing this securely are you covering your own back ?

Hope this helped I would recommend dedicating sometime actually studying before attempting so that you have a good understanding of the configuration and what you are doing in general
well received, thank you.

Reaction score
Difficult ways to bypass the VBV card:
- Install a Trojan on the cardholder’s phone, which will transfer all the data to you.
- Issue a replacement physical SIM card for the cardholder in order to receive all SMS messages coming to his phone.
- Hack the cardholder's phone and gain remote access to it.
- Use social engineering - call the cardholder on behalf of the bank or payment system and ask for the code from SMS. Come up with a reason yourself.

The best and easiest way to bypass VBV card is to use a Non-VBV card which does not send OTP.
well received, with thanks