How to send Fake Bitcoin Transfer

tonivor7

Reaction score
This program generates a hash to the wallet as soon as it sends it. They can be in the wallet for up to 3 days as he said. I don't know for sure. They disappeared as soon as he canceled from the program. There is no trace left. And in the magazine.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Какую сумму можно отправить максимально?
Я не понял 0,5 бтс у кого должно быть?
Как быстро приходят деньги?
Отправляйте их на обменники и получайте деньги пока они не изчезли, вот и всё!
Они обменивают в течении часа после получения битка. Это же так просто и легко, мне даже не вериться в такое чудо. Это просто супер!
Это же золотая жила!

Last edited by a moderator:

tonivor7

Reaction score
You misunderstood. I am not sending bitcoin. I bought the program. I also need to buy a server so I can do it. So said who sold me the program

tonivor7

Reaction score
na kowelek blokcein tocno prihodit na drugie ne znaiu.na parfux ne prihodit .toje proverili

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Я помогу вам купить сервера, дедики, соксы, всё что хотите, если программа действительно работает.
Я дам вам кучу проверенных обменников, которые налят быстро и легко, надо только отсылать битки на их кошель, вот и всё.
Надо что б коины не исчезли хотя бы 1-2 часа, чтоб они успели выплатить деньги. Это гиганская прибыль если программа работает.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i need to make a test.. because i am interested.. i also have buy different software but did not work.. also a binance server

Melalis

Reaction score
Scammer-ripper @crypto_tools sell tools for send Fake Bitcoin Transfer for $ 900. Lol.

He write:
Do you know how to do a Fake bitcoin transfer? Do u wanna learn? I’ll teach u how to send over $10,000 fake btc to any wallet address Legit?

Features:
You can be able to send the coin to the wallet and it can last till 30 mins to 5 hrs before vanishing ✅

You can use an online bank like Wema to get paid by bitcoin vendors ✅

Send them the fake btc and they’ll pay you, they won’t know it’s fake till few hours ✅

NB: You can test the update before paying.
How? If interested DM I’ll send u some coins, you’ll receive it and It’ll vanish when and anytime I want it to ?

I’m the most Legit admin u can meet on this carding forum ✅

Fake transfer still going on hot and hotter than the btc update. U can send any vendor a Fake coin and they’ll pay you legit ✅. Why? Cause they’ll receive the coin for more than 30 mins and no legit vendor can delay u for that long. Get a fast vendor that pays well ✅, u can also call it flash coins. This forum is all about Hot latest updates ✅

View attachment 882
Not impossible, just use the btc script and step out of poverty.

Bitcoin Fake Transaction (Replace by fees) is a software that allows to send bitcoin fakes on the blockchain networks, bitcoins can stay in the wallet for at maximum 96 hours before being rejected by blockchain and finally disappear into the wallet if you don’t have hash rate, but with hash rate that can stay for unlimited time.
We present you the new version of Bitcoin Fake Transaction Full Version with its new features.
- Send a normal transaction or RBF
- Bitcoin core or blockchain keys options
- Defined the time that the transaction can remain in the wallet
- Defined the charges of the blockchain networks for a quick confirmation
- VPN and TOR options included with proxy
- Can check the blockchain address before transaction
- Can send maximum 100 BTC

Software can be used on phone and laptops.

View attachment 991
View attachment 992
View attachment 993
View attachment 994

Video: https://carder.market/index.php?media/fake-bitcoin-transaction.61/

Proofs:
Thanks for it

Lovethjoym

Reaction score
Scammer-ripper @crypto_tools sell tools for send Fake Bitcoin Transfer for $ 900. Lol.

He write:
Do you know how to do a Fake bitcoin transfer? Do u wanna learn? I’ll teach u how to send over $10,000 fake btc to any wallet address Legit?

Features:
You can be able to send the coin to the wallet and it can last till 30 mins to 5 hrs before vanishing ✅

Send them the fake btc and they’ll pay you, they won’t know it’s fake till few hours ✅

How? If interested DM I’ll send u some coins, you’ll receive it and It’ll vanish when and anytime I want it to ?

Fake transfer still going on hot and hotter than the btc update. U can send any vendor a Fake coin and they’ll pay you legit ✅. Why? Cause they’ll receive the coin for more than 30 mins and no legit vendor can delay u for that long. Get a fast vendor that pays well ✅, u can also call it flash coins. This forum is all about Hot latest updates ✅

View attachment 882

Bitcoin Fake Transaction (Replace by fees) is a software that allows to send bitcoin fakes on the blockchain networks, bitcoins can stay in the wallet for at maximum 96 hours before being rejected by blockchain and finally disappear into the wallet if you don’t have hash rate, but with hash rate that can stay for unlimited time.
We present you the new version of Bitcoin Fake Transaction Full Version with its new features.

View attachment 991
View attachment 992
View attachment 993
View attachment 994

Proofs:
Can you teach me how to make fake bitcon payment how much dose it cost

Lovethjoym

Reaction score
This program really works. I gave my bitcoin wallet there was sent btk. Then they just disappeared. I saw it with my own eyes. I purchased this program. But in order to send you need to do it with a hash key with a balance of at least. 0.5 btc. Which I didn't test. After opening a hash key, they can empty the balance. The second method of the program is the binance server. I bought the program for $ 5000 for 2000. I'm ready here to share this program with you with professional statuses. Yes, to understand what kind of program
Can you teach me how I can get a fake bitcon transfer done and can you send to my wallet for proof , I would pay you for your time

Lovethjoym

Reaction score
How do I make fake bitcoin transfer to client wallet i Someone who can teach me and I would pay 250$

Lovethjoym

Reaction score

He write:

Features:

View attachment 882

View attachment 991
View attachment 992
View attachment 993
View attachment 994

Proofs:
Can you help me make fake bitcon transfer to client wallet and if it works out I would pay 300$

Lovethjoym

Reaction score
This program generates a hash to the wallet as soon as it sends it. They can be in the wallet for up to 3 days as he said. I don't know for sure. They disappeared as soon as he canceled from the program. There is no trace left. And in the magazine.
Can you help me make fake Payment to client wallet now and if it work I would pay you 300$ to teach me

Lovethjoym

Reaction score
Can you teach me that and I would pay you , and can you help me send fake bitcoin to my wallet to see face to face how it works and have a deal with you

Martin1987

Reaction score
Download the software in the private section of our forum and use it. Everything is very easy and simple.
If you do not have access to a private forum, then try to search the Internet on hacker forums, just do not forget to check the downloaded files for viruses.
Can you is software send my email

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
It is currently impossible to execute a fake bitcoin transaction.
Please do not look for such programs as this is a complete scam and deception.
In order for the program to work (according to the scammer), you will have to buy a server or top up the scammer's account.
This is a complete deception. You will not be able to perform any fake transactions. Don't even try.