How to scrape at Localbitcoins?

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
1. Processed
Such scams have been repeatedly exposed, but people still carry money there.
The scheme looks like this: a person turns to a sucker who, well, certainly can teach how to hack a crypto exchange for only a measly 5,000 rubles.

And then, if you are a mammoth:
buy bitcoin on 1 exchanger
sell the cue ball on 2 exchangers, as if with a difference in the rate
get richer
But the money cannot be withdrawn from the system. This arbitration system is sheer deception, and the site for selling cue ball belongs to the "learning author". As well as the money given away for BTC.
To pump out more money, entry thresholds are used, for example, only from 0.03 bitcoins, they talk about a change in the exchange rate of the ruble to the dollar and ask for more money, and so on.
Only half connected with Localbitcoins. And if you wish, you can do it with any other exchanger.

2. Angry Kazakhs
The guys create kiwi wallets and replenish them in tenge (the main currency of Kazakhstan). When crediting money to qiwi, you may not even notice that the money came in another currency and without suspecting "let go" of the cue ball. For example, 1000 tenge = 170 rubles.

3. Evil competitors
From different accounts, they open deals with sellers from the top for the entire available volume. Naturally, the money is not transferred, but the seller's BTC is temporarily frozen. So you can go to the top with a less profitable rate, getting rid of competitors.

4. Garbage
Ever tried to trick a coffee machine with a coin and string?
The situation is similar here.
The fraudster creates a deal, and then goes to the bank and writes a statement that, they say, the payment is wrong, and return the money to me.

5. Photoshop
I think you have already guessed that these guys Photoshop and send you a "screenshot" with payment. Along the way, trying to rush the trader, they say that they called the bank and everything is ok, the operation went through "I swear by my mother!"

6. SMSers
They take the wallet number or may ask for the phone number to which the card is linked. Then you receive an SMS from a bank: "You received such and such an amount from such and such," but most often the number is not a bank, but an ordinary one. There are, of course, individuals who change the number.
This method is often used to buy a cue ball (when you want to sell your cue ball). Fraudsters buy promoted accounts, set the most juicy course and wait for victims.

It often happens that they throw 50-100k rubles.