How To Rob A Bank And Get Away...

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
Ok I will Show you How to Rob A Bank And Get Away. Trust me, This way works.

First you need a gun, GLoves, Mask, Getaway Car and a Cell Phone

On. First you go near the bank you want to rob, 1-2 mins before you pull up to the bank You get on your cell phone and call 911, You then report a robbery at Another bank and say two employees have been shot and say they need extra backup. You have to do this so they send All there police force and helicopters to another bank as a diversion, This will help you getaway. After you call, Hang up and go rob your bank. Go to the nearest teller to the door. Then you rob them, If successful you will have atleast 8k in your pocket.

This tutorial is mainly for US members, Preferably in the state of California.

Trust me, My friend has done this 3 times and hasn't been caught.

I won't do it because Im making enough money from carding But once this fails and I am desperate who knows what i will be doing. Rep me.

dutchman88

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lol u watch to much movies

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
first off, this is too dumb and stupid and i can tell you if any of your friends did this and you are contemplating on do it too, then you and your whole crew are bunch of idiots, why? Cos cops are not stupid kids like you, they know this trick before you were born, so i would say it just one of those stupid fantasies popping in your head.
Secondarily, I get so curious about why many members on this forum cares more about this rep thing than the main help or good service which the forum is originally made for, i'm not saying having 1or2 + rep is bad but most people are just here for that.

PS: Why would you need the rep anyway? long as you have your money to buy dump, cvv or whatever you deal it. Pay and go do your thing.

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
lol u watch to much movies

everything I do or post is based on 1st hand or 2nd hand experience

im willing to try anything and have done alot. i know this is major to most people but the people that take chances suceed

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
pics or it didnt happen

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
everything I do or post is based on 1st hand or 2nd hand experience

im willing to try anything and have done alot. i know this is major to most people but the people that take chances suceed

I was doing robbery myself but I robed drug deallers not a Bank because most drug deallers wont get you arrested... and the have more cash in their stash more then 8000$ for exemple.And they could shoot but not legally like a guard for exemple. Now I PayPal to dumps I made 4000$ yesterday

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
I was doing robbery myself but I robed drug deallers not a Bank because most drug deallers wont get you arrested... and the have more cash in their stash more then 8000$ for exemple.And they could shoot but not legally like a guard for exemple. Now I PayPal to dumps I made 4000$ yesterday

cool :D

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
If you call anything big in (like a bank robbery) you can bet that they're gonna pull up the location of the call (they have access to cell provider gps locations).

Your better off writing a bomb threat or spoofing a call about a murder, or simply blowing up and car and lighting a house on fire.

And robbing banks is dumb, you'll get away 80% of the time, but you will be caught if you keep it up. And you can make more with a skimmer and a laptop than you ever could robbing local banks.

Escobar

No comments

Drapes

DEER
Reaction score
If you rob a bank, then your dumb and pathetic. Go get a skimmer or something...

Escobar

ripper clone

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Are you fucking joking me kid

Apache

Carder
Reaction score

black eat black ...lol

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
No, seriously. This guy is retarded as hell.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
it's not worth it, even if i was starving, i rather get a regular job before robbing a bank, you'll get caught soon or later

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
well all depends on circumstances... if carding for most of us was not an option cuz we didn't know anything, and we smoke crack all day everyday, i think there is a big possibility that anyone would do it.... other than that.. fuck no...

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
I think the only realistic way of robbing a bank and getting away with it is the way those guys did it back a long time ago is they rented a shop next to a bank and dug a hole in the back of the shop, underground directly underneath the bank vault.

There was actually another story of teenagers in Vancouver between 13-15 years old robbing 7 banks using the note method. lol.

hxxp://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060509/bank_robbery_suspects_060509/20060509?hub=Canada

420biz

BANNED
Reaction score
junkies in vancouver rob banks all the time with just notes but only get away with max $2k.

nobody legit robs banks anymore there's no money in it. plus they usually give you 2-5yrs if caught

you can make 100x more doing simple ID theft/carding or selling drugs or even a shitty lottery/ponzi scam

Business

Reaction score
They do NOT send all the cops to this bank, probably 10-15 policemen. I don't think this will make your situation better.